We need FPS specific pad (not KB+M)

winstonsmith1978 said:
because moving a controller down to kneel or up to get up is a whole lot harder to grasp then hitting a couple of buttons. I think you miss the point of the rev controller.

i'm pretty sure if you took 2 non-gamers and put them in a room with the rev controller and a more traditional controller, they would more easily grasp and remember that a movement left = roll left rather then hitting L1 or L2. + they probably won't have to look down at the controller to see if they are hitting the correct buttons either.
Moving a controller up and would would screw up your aiming obviously.. I don't think it would be as simple as that.

m1nd_x said:
Moving a controller up and would would screw up your aiming obviously.. I don't think it would be as simple as that.

At least that make the game more realistic;) .

v0rt3x said:
holy shit tribes players! i played t1 too!

but yea i dont see how or what in the world you needed 112 buttons for? The only ONLY thing that even comes close to it for me was the voice binds but thats not critical nowadays with voice chat and what not. I just cant fathom 112 buttons for that game, sure it was complex than other games but damn 112?

Well I played renegades, in competition. Granted base needed far fewer.

Back