Warframe [PS4, XO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why? But this is the one game that whispers, "Go ahead, you know you want it". "Its only $400 and guess what, Im free!" I am seriously jonesing for a PS4 and this game is the monkey on my back.

So does that mean I just have to ditch my Clan Key and I'm free to join a new one?

[extra]

I've looked around the menus but I can't find anyway of leaving a Clan. All the info I've found relates to the PC version so there might not be any way of leaving a clan on the PS4 at the moment.

I think you have to press the options button on your controller. That should bring you to the chat. Then press circle and press down, you should able find your clan invite. Decline it and that should let you leave the clan and remove your clan key. When you receive my invite you'll have to make a new clan key to enter the dojo.

I think feature wise the PC and PS4 versions are pretty much on par. We are just one update behind. DE even wants do updates simultaneously in the future. But today update 12 has failed Sony's certification. So we'll have have to wait a bit. That means the Tenno research lab that comes with it also has to wait.

OK. Building my Clan Key now. I've just used a Forma to polarise a slot on my Karak so I'm grinding infestation runs to level it back up.

Orokin Reactor Alert mission right now.

Can't really play this weekend, so looks like i missed it again :-/

As for the clan invite someone sent me once, I couldn't find it last night, only a message in my inbox. Will try to find it in the social menu today, if i get a chance.

I figured it out in the end. Use opt to get to the menu, select the shield to get your clan list and then select your name. You can then choose to leave the clan.

Just got invited into a Orikin Derelict mission where we fought the source of an infestation. It was a huge boss called the Gollum. Massive level like a tower mission but derelict. This game keeps surprising me with new angles all the time!

^ Ya, I found it too. Declined the invite someone had sent to me. Send over an invite now Cornsnake.

As for the game, yes, this beats the pulp out of every other such game. Diablo 3 feels so weak in front of it, even though I paid full price for it. The only thing lacking is split screen co op support. if that patches in, this will be ultimate game of neverending fun.

BTW, took Nyx out for a run, I will have to figure out her groove. She is different. The mind control ability is cool but not in a group as ppl tend to keep attacking the guy who has turned to our side. IT sin't clear enough visually that he is ours now. But great for solo runs.

Will try chaos and that AOE attack next time.

@ RenegadeRocks. I've sent you the clan invite.

I randomly got send an invitation to a Void mission yesterday. As soon as I enter the party the guy presses start mission. I was levelling up Valkyr and weapons before that. Nothing I had on me was any good. I was barely able to switch to my Nova and Karak. I didn't even know what kind mission I was getting into, but I think it was a T2 Extermination. The whole thing must have been as well prepared as that invitation because my teammates were dieing left on right. One guy didn't even make it out of the starting area. My Karak was doing fine, but was out of ammo pretty quickly, leaving me with nothing to fall back on. I still made over half the kills though. :rolleyes: Just like it started it ended in failure.

Are you guys searching for secret rooms in the Void? You can potentially find rare mods in there that you can't find anywhere else. They are usually in places the mission doesn't tell you to go. In some of them you'll have have to race to the end of the room, avoiding traps along the way, to get there. Some containers can also be found in high places. It pays to look around.

@ RenegadeRocks. I've sent you the clan invite.

I randomly got send an invitation to a Void mission yesterday. As soon as I enter the party the guy presses start mission. I was levelling up Valkyr and weapons before that. Nothing I had on me was any good. I was barely able to switch to my Nova and Karak. I didn't even know what kind mission I was getting into, but I think it was a T2 Extermination. The whole thing must have been as well prepared as that invitation because my teammates were dieing left on right. One guy didn't even make it out of the starting area. My Karak was doing fine, but was out of ammo pretty quickly, leaving me with nothing to fall back on. I still made over half the kills though. :rolleyes: Just like it started it ended in failure.

Are you guys searching for secret rooms in the Void? You can potentially find rare mods in there that you can't find anywhere else. They are usually in places the mission doesn't tell you to go. In some of them you'll have have to race to the end of the room, avoiding traps along the way, to get there. Some containers can also be found in high places. It pays to look around.

Well, searching can only be done with ppl you know. Others just keep racing towards the end, that too is justified as one wants to make sure one completes it to get the cool rewards, but then all the secret places are just completely missed. I played around 4 or 5 void missions and one was a Tier 2 extermination, i guess. We spent a long time finishing it. It was tough !!! But it felt great too :D !

I tried a survival mission solo, but couldn't make it.

I have a Frost Prime BP and a Mag Prime Chasis BP from the void missions. I also recieved a Sicarus Prime BP, i clearly saw it in the rewards, but it is nowhere in my foundry :( , looks like some glitch !

If I find something good like a mod, I always place a waypoint on it. That way everyone can see "module" on their screen and they usually come running.

When you get a host migration you'll lose any mods and resources you've collected up to that point. While I was farming Alad V for Valkyr parts he also dropped a rare mod. But we got a host migration and then it was gone. He hasn't dropped it since.

^ Oh ! Didn't know that.

BTW, i accepted ur clan invite, but my ps4 is in the living room for a few dyas as my nephew has come over, so, if you see me online playing a ps4 game, its basically him trying out all the games right now. I am playing Diablo 3 on the ps3 in my study to see how the excitement compares now that I am totally into Warframe.

How much money do you guys have? I just noticed I've got 1.1 million credits. There seems very little to spend them on other than mods and the forge.

I'm usually at around 100.000 credits. I feel like the amount of credits they give you is just about right because I'm always able to buy something, without being able to buy everything. I spend the most on buying blueprints from the market, and getting to higher ranks on my mods.

How many weapons have you made, and how many rank 10 mods do you have? 1.1 million seems like a lot to have left over.

I farmed a rare mod, Split Chamber. A rifle mod that has a chance to fire an extra shot without consuming more ammo. Should be great my new favorite gun, the Soma. It has the accuracy of the Karak with the large clip of the Gorgon. It also has the lowest base damage of all rifles, but it has the highest crit chance to make up for it. With a maxed out crit chance mod on it has a crit chance of 75%. At level 20 it's already outperforming my Karak and Boltor without being weak against some types of enemies.

I'm usually at around 100.000 credits. I feel like the amount of credits they give you is just about right because I'm always able to buy something, without being able to buy everything. I spend the most on buying blueprints from the market, and getting to higher ranks on my mods.

How many weapons have you made, and how many rank 10 mods do you have? 1.1 million seems like a lot to have left over.

I farmed a rare mod, Split Chamber. A rifle mod that has a chance to fire an extra shot without consuming more ammo. Should be great my new favorite gun, the Soma. It has the accuracy of the Karak with the large clip of the Gorgon. It also has the lowest base damage of all rifles, but it has the highest crit chance to make up for it. With a maxed out crit chance mod on it has a crit chance of 75%. At level 20 it's already outperforming my Karak and Boltor without being weak against some types of enemies.

All I seem to spend the credits on is fusing mods together (did you know the mods don't have to be the same to fuse them?). I've got lots and lots of level 8,9,10 mods and a few rare ones that allow you to push it passed level 10. I've just applied Forma to my Karak so that I could install the Rare Punch Through mod (it starts at L10). Mainly because those Grineer with shields really annoy me. But no longer as I can now shoot through their shields and walls and doors and, if they're in a row, through a stack of baddies.

That's where the Glaive excels as well, power throw it into a room and it'll cut straight through all but the hardest enemy and, the best bit, do the same again as it comes back to you. I love bouncing it off crates to get guys hiding behind things. In a small room it's just funny watching it ricochet around carving them up!

So currently I'm releveling the Karak, getting the Glaive and Twin Vipers up to L30 and also Ember. I've got Excalibur and Oberon at L30 already and weapons wise at L30 I've got the Braton, Cronus, Sicarus (one shot kill), Lecta with a Scindo, Bo, Twin Vipers, and Glaive to level up, and Ember and Nyx to level up as well.

So I've been spending credits quite a lot but I just seem to have accumulated lots, it's probably all the invasion games I've taken part in. They pay between 25,000 and 50,000 per game, do four or five of those and you soon start earning lots.

Just to make sure we are both on the same page. A basic Serration mod starts out at 4 points. But it can be ranked up 10 times. At rank 10 it will have 14 points. Getting to rank 10 I estimate would cost about 1 million credits. The highest ranks become very expensive.

I think you can fuse any 2 mods together. Using an unfused mod:
Fusing 2 of the same mods will increase it 1 rank.
Fusing 2 different mods that have the same polarity will increase it half a rank.
Fusing 2 different mods with different polarities will only increase a quarter rank.
Using fusion mods, the increase depends upon it rarity.

I often take the missions that reward me rare resources. I always seem to have just enough credits and resources to build what I want.

I have Loki, Rhino and Nova at level 30. Valkyr at level 22. Level 30 weapons are too many to list. All put together I'm close to mastery rank 7.

The Bio and Energy labs are being build right now. They should be done tomorrow. I am out of Forma though. More are being build, but I can only build one per day.

The party system is weird in this game. I think you have to select a mission, then set it to invite only, and then you can invite people. Or you can join a mission in progress, but there will obviously need to be a spot open for you. I didn't even see your message in the clan chat last night until later.

Valkyr is such a crappy Warframe. Her strongest ability Hysteria makes her invulnerable, but also limits her to melee attacks. Which they are pretty powerful they aren't very useful. Her range is short and her movement speed is slow. So while your violently swinging your arms around enemies will simply stroll out of your attack range. And don't think you're even going to be targeting the enemies you want dead. The auto-aim has a mind of it's own and will send you off in random directions. The ability basically makes you look like a fool.

Her stats aren't very good either. She has the lowest shields of all Warframes. Her armor is the highest, but that still means she's going to be taking health damage all the time. Not a very fun Warframe to play as.

Just to make sure we are both on the same page. A basic Serration mod starts out at 4 points. But it can be ranked up 10 times. At rank 10 it will have 14 points. Getting to rank 10 I estimate would cost about 1 million credits. The highest ranks become very expensive.

I think you can fuse any 2 mods together. Using an unfused mod:
Fusing 2 of the same mods will increase it 1 rank.
Fusing 2 different mods that have the same polarity will increase it half a rank.
Fusing 2 different mods with different polarities will only increase a quarter rank.
Using fusion mods, the increase depends upon it rarity.

I often take the missions that reward me rare resources. I always seem to have just enough credits and resources to build what I want.

I have Loki, Rhino and Nova at level 30. Valkyr at level 22. Level 30 weapons are too many to list. All put together I'm close to mastery rank 7.

The Bio and Energy labs are being build right now. They should be done tomorrow. I am out of Forma though. More are being build, but I can only build one per day.

The party system is weird in this game. I think you have to select a mission, then set it to invite only, and then you can invite people. Or you can join a mission in progress, but there will obviously need to be a spot open for you. I didn't even see your message in the clan chat last night until later.

You can fuse as many mods together as you want until you hit the ceiling for that mod. I've had some that stop at 5 and some that stop at 7 or 9 and some that are going above 10. Pushing them further with rare fusion mods. I like Oberon, it's slow but I'd a bit of a tank and you can heal yourself and the group with the renewal power. Makes long runs on defence missions feasible. I'm also liking ember, she started off weak but she fast and the world on fire pretty much kills everything on screen.

That's who I was playing as lastnight during the jackal grind. Ember, karak, twin vipers, and glaive.

Orokin Catalyst Alert mission available now.

Good thing to, I just installed the other one on my Soma. It's a monster now.

The first thing we have research in the Bio labs before we can research anything else is the Mutagen Mass. I thought I had picked up plenty of Mutagen, but no, what I have is already Mutagen Mass. The research needs Mutagen Samples. And any research after that needs Mutagen Samples. I suppose it's good reason to go do Orokin Derelict missions.

Yesterday I was trying to get the Mag Prime Systems, but no such luck. Today I do one T3 survival mission, and now I have 4.

Sometimes I get the feeling DE is making fun of us.

Update 12 should hit today. And with it the Tenno labs.

@ BoardBonobo and RenegadeRocks. I'm currently limited by how fast I can build the Dojo by how fast I can build Forma. And that's 1 per day. If anyone could contribute some Forma building the Dojo would go a lot faster. We also still need a Chem lab and it's research before we can research anything in the Tenno lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back