Warframe [PS4, XO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Grakata BPs as login bonus :p ! Lucky Day I must say ! Its building right now !

The Grakata is a fabulous SMG! But you really need to power it up some and, since it chews through ammo like crazy, use Ammo Drum and Slip Magazine to up it's capacity.

I'm like the Twin Vipers. A lot. They chew through ammo but it's one little touch of the trigger and you turned even high level Corpus droids into sieves! Now they're at L30 and Orikin'd up they are packing some crazy punch.

*I just got the Vauban blue print as a login reward.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first research of the Energy and Bio labs is completed. If you want the blueprints you'll still need to buy them from their respective labs. I've started all the next research possible there. Only 1 thing in the Bio still needs 11 Mutagen Samples to begin.

The Tenno labs are also complete. I've already put in the 200 Oxium needed to research the Zephyr blueprint. All the other resources still need to be contributed on the 3 Warframe blueprints and the guns.

OK. I've put all the credits for the projects that are waiting to start and all the other bits apart the detonite (I don't have any of that yet). I've put the Forma in for the cross connector and also started the twin pistol thing research. Mainly 'cos it looks cool :LOL:

Not having much luck finding Oxium. Lots of people saying the deployment is bugged on the PS4, apparently it's a lot easier to find on the PC.

OK. I've put all the credits for the projects that are waiting to start and all the other bits apart the detonite (I don't have any of that yet). I've put the Forma in for the cross connector and also started the twin pistol thing research. Mainly 'cos it looks cool :LOL:

Not having much luck finding Oxium. Lots of people saying the deployment is bugged on the PS4, apparently it's a lot easier to find on the PC.

I noticed everything was being worked on. :D Although if you still have 10 Mutagen Samples that Bio labs research can start as well.

Mag Prime is done tomorrow, so be leveling her up. After that probably get some more Mutagen Samples from the Orokin Derelict. The other Bio lab research needs it as well.

I haven't had much trouble farming Oxium. I've been playing Shephano, Uranus over and over solo. Much better then watching people attack Oxium Osprey's that'll suicide bomb if you get close with their melee weapons or flamethrowers. I still have 460 Oxium in my inventory.

The Dual Cestra blueprint can now be bought from the Energy labs. When buy a Fieldron blueprint it costs 15.000 credits, and then another 15.000 credits to manufacture it. I assume it'll be the same for the Detonite Injector. That's going to be expensive since it's needed in a lot of Warframe research and manufacturing. The Detonite Injector blueprint will be available tomorrow.

I'm a little disappointed in Mag Prime. I was expecting something along the lines of Nova. A Warframe with high damage abilities. She should at least be effective against the Corpus. Any tips on playing her well?

For comparison, Nova's strongest ability Molecular Prime effects targets in a very wide area all around her. It slows every enemy down, makes them take twice as much damage, and when killed explodes the enemy often causing a chain reaction that kills all the enemies around her.

The Dual Cestra blueprint can now be bought from the Energy labs. When buy a Fieldron blueprint it costs 15.000 credits, and then another 15.000 credits to manufacture it. I assume it'll be the same for the Detonite Injector. That's going to be expensive since it's needed in a lot of Warframe research and manufacturing. The Detonite Injector blueprint will be available tomorrow.

I'm a little disappointed in Mag Prime. I was expecting something along the lines of Nova. A Warframe with high damage abilities. She should at least be effective against the Corpus. Any tips on playing her well?

For comparison, Nova's strongest ability Molecular Prime effects targets in a very wide area all around her. It slows every enemy down, makes them take twice as much damage, and when killed explodes the enemy often causing a chain reaction that kills all the enemies around her.

I'm happy with Ember at the moment, I've pushed all her abilities to the max and, as long as I can keep her energy topped up (375), I can obliterate every enemy on screen in one go. It makes defense games a walk in the park.

I don't mind splashing the cash out for the research, I'm still sitting on a million+. And I did a couple of invasions last night @ 50k each. Let me know when you need cash injections!!

I'm happy with Ember at the moment, I've pushed all her abilities to the max and, as long as I can keep her energy topped up (375), I can obliterate every enemy on screen in one go. It makes defense games a walk in the park.

I don't mind splashing the cash out for the research, I'm still sitting on a million+. And I did a couple of invasions last night @ 50k each. Let me know when you need cash injections!!

I still have enough to get by. I'm just surprised to see the credit, resource and time requirements increase so much for the Tenno research labs.

There is another "gift from the Lotus" Alert mission right now. 24 hours to get an Orokin Catalyst.

Just installed an Orokin Cell into my Boltor: now its got 60 points full of mods,f rost damage, poison damage :D !

Grineer ...Corpus...wha ? :cool:

The Detonite Injector blueprint can now be bought from the Chem labs. We'll need 6 if we want to research all of the Warframes.

The other research in the Chem labs has also started.

It's finally done, I've beaten all the levels. It wasn't easy. The game truly throws everthing it has at you in the end. Disconnects, bugs, the most retarted of teammates. Now I can focus on getting what I want without having to put up with so much of that nonsense.

It's finally done, I've beaten all the levels. It wasn't easy. The game truly throws everthing it has at you in the end. Disconnects, bugs, the most retarted of teammates. Now I can focus on getting what I want without having to put up with so much of that nonsense.

Wow! Good going! I've still got 3 or so planets left to complete. It's getting harder and harder to find a squad that doesn't either commit suicide by rushing everything, rage quit halfway through, or is so high rank they race through decimating everything and leave you behind to get squished by the respawns!

Wow! Good going! I've still got 3 or so planets left to complete. It's getting harder and harder to find a squad that doesn't either commit suicide by rushing everything, rage quit halfway through, or is so high rank they race through decimating everything and leave you behind to get squished by the respawns!

I did have a little luck being invited into a party that was doing all of the most difficult levels of Pluto before I had unlocked Pluto myself. That did involve a very strong player destroying everthing. The last levels I had left were on Ceres, where I had to resort switching back to Rhino because I couldn't depend on my teammates to keep me alive. Instead I had to drag them kicking and screaming over the finish line.

There does seem to a huge difference in power between players, with the players with best gear dominating everything. I feel like I'm standing on the edge of it. I got my best Warframe and weapon their Orokin. Now I just need a few mods and get them ranked up all the way to perfect my build. Although I have a feeling that's still going to take me a while.

If I'm playing Warframe I'm always willing to help play through the levels.

A bunch of research from the Energy and Bio labs is ready. And new research can start. It just needs credits, and Mutagen Samples for the Bio labs, to start. I'm kinda broke right now.

Research is also under way for the Zephyr and Volt blueprints.

A bunch of research from the Energy and Bio labs is ready. And new research can start. It just needs credits, and Mutagen Samples for the Bio labs, to start. I'm kinda broke right now.

Research is also under way for the Zephyr and Volt blueprints.

OK. All the cash is paid now! I already have a pair of dual Cestra's but I haven't used them yet.

OK. All the cash is paid now! I already have a pair of dual Cestra's but I haven't used them yet.

I like the single Cestra. So the dual Cestra's should be good too. But I want to try the Akstiletto from the Tenno labs first. Going make a new Warframe plus new weapons again. The Warframe Saryn this time.

The Cestra have one hell of kick! Considering they are energy weapons. You have to aim at their feet to hit their head!

I've also now got the Miter! OMG is this a vicious OHK weapon. I hate the disc firing grineer so I thought I'd give their weapon a go. Sweet! Very slow firing but you can charge the shot and punch it through walls. This is going to be a very dangerous weapon at higher levels, it's also got a very long range and ricochet damage. Uses sniper rifle ammo.

The Zephyr parts blueprints are being researched now. I put in the last resources this morning. Leaving me with exactly 600 Oxium to build Zephyr with. I'm glad all that farming is over with.

I'm nearly done with leveling up Mag Prime, after which I'm selling her. She's merely average against Corpus, and bad against everything else.

Saryn and all my new weapons will be done tonight.

Played some.

BTW, new HuD is ugly :( ! Red, blue in the face shit ! Previous one was so elegant and sophisticated, the new one feels like a Bgrade game. WTF DE ???
Graphics have improved for sure, seem sharper, most prbly due to better AF. And the framerate is also smoother, much smoother. There also seems to be a difference in post processing during gameplay. The colours look different, but the levels are always different so you can't really be sure.

Could someone post some screenshots of the recent version of the game? Even compressed but at least 1080p ones.

I am interested to see what changes they've done to the previous (heavy) post effect.

The Zephyr parts blueprints are being researched now. I put in the last resources this morning. Leaving me with exactly 600 Oxium to build Zephyr with. I'm glad all that farming is over with.

I'm nearly done with leveling up Mag Prime, after which I'm selling her. She's merely average against Corpus, and bad against everything else.

Saryn and all my new weapons will be done tonight.

I've put up the cash for all the other projects and other funds. The only thing I am lacking is Detonite Injectors(0) and Oxium(18).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back