Warframe [PS4, XO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've encountered Stalker once. We had a full team of 4 players, but we still weren't able to beat him. He seemed to be able to one shot everyone of us, so we were constantly running around reviving each other. I wish I had better weapons at the time to maybe stand a better chance. We did last a few minutes before being defeated.

But if you do defeat it, reduce it to 25% health, it drops at least one of its unique weapons and and ultra rare mod or two. It took me completely by surprise this next time I'll be ready. I might last 10 seconds then! :LOL:

Lets be social :D !
My Girl in all its fb compressed glory:

1655537_10151878842601356_805426678_o.jpg

I think I should re upload on twitter.

Is Mag fun to play as?

Rhino is really good.I can pop on Iron Skin and don't have to worry about taking damage for a while, and if I can find 50 Energy before it runs out I can immediately pop it back on again it does. I can't do much in the way of acrobatics with Rhino, but I have Loki for that.

The game is really trolling me now. First I'm getting nothing but Xp as my Log In bonus, now I'm getting duplicate weapon blueprints, and I've only gotten 3 so far. I finally get something other then a Helmet from an Alert mission, it looks like an Orokin reactor... but it's just an Orokin cell. And none the prolonged Survival missions I've played has yielded anything good.

Curse you random number generator. :devilish:

Mag is fun ! Using Pull and Crush can take care of any crowd. You can use Bullet Attracter on Bosses, makes all bullets fired anywhere to go to the target, if u are playing with good people. it can combo with Radial Javellin of Excalibur making all Javelins to hit the Boss or any target. haven't done it myself, as I have not equipped it, but saw two guys do it on the Jackal, it was awesome. I just have Pull, taken to some really high level, and Crush for infestation events.

Mag feels so cool that I haven't built any other Warframe till now, cos I don't know which other one will be this much fun.

Got my first Aura mod, Rejuvenation, that's team health regen. It doesn't match the polarity of any of my warframe's Aura slot, but with the Forma I get from the invasion mission, I should be able to change that.

Between Rhino and Loki I don't really have a high damaging aoe attack. So that's what I want my next warframe to have. Mag sounds nice, but I want something not as frequently seen. I think I'll get Nova instead.

There is a special "Gift from the Lotus" alert mission going on right now. It'll be available for 24 hours, and the reward is an Orokin Catalyst.

Just completed building Nyx. Everything else I own is level 30 now apart from a Bo Staff and a Scindo Axe.

Been soloing my way through the infestation and extermination matches. Only because it's more fun to work at your own pace and look for all the secret areas.

Did a Tower I Extermination on solo yesterday. That was fun! And very rewarding.

Two of the matches I played last night were in completely new areas, a Corpus ship where you fought in space (or on the hull at least) and had to navigate through what a I think were the engines. That required some dexterous parkour to survive!

And then an area set in a sandy hell hole. It had weird Ray type sand fish that do far more damage than they should.

My Nova warframe was completed today, and just make sure I'm increasing my Mastery Ranks, a full set of new weapons and a Sentinel as well. And that Gorgon I got as a login reward the other day.

Nova is awesome. Just what I wanted, I can clear out entire rooms of enemies with her abilities. And she is again one of the faster warframes, so doing lots of cool moves and out running everyone again. I kind of need to because she is very fragile. That might become a problem against higher level enemies if I don't have a good team to support me.

Rhino is still my fallback for doing the harder missions though. He's very durable and versatile, which probably why I've been seeing entire squads of Rhino's.

3 more planets to go to have all of the levels unlocked.

I hit level 30 with Mag today and I feel strange: My MAG is nowhere near "all decked up" ! I have, what 4 mods on it? All the other slots are still empty and now I won't be getting any more slots as it won't level-up :oops: !! So, even if I find better and newer mods, there's not much i can do as I can't remove my max health/shield and special power mods anyways.

Is there anyway to get more slots, more than 30?

There are 2 ways to increase the amount of points you can spend. With an Orokin Reactor, and with an Aura mod.

An Orokin Reactor will double the amount of points you have. So 30 points becomes 60 points.

With Aura mods you won't see the points increase, but you'll get points back instead. Matching the polarity of your Aura slot will give you double the points of the Aura mod back. If you can't match it, you'll only receive half the points back. You can at most get 28 points back this way.

It might a while before you can find either of those, so you might want to try a different Warframe in the meantime.

Patch update 12 has been sent to Sony for certification. It won't be long now before we get it and the extra content that comes with it.

Hmm...but I need to get some distant planet to get the Neural systems needed to make any Warframe. Looks like I should just keep playing with my Mag. Keep getting distracted with the infestation and invasion missions when my goal shouldbe to unlock the next planets to get to the neural systems.\ :p , but thats the beauty of the game, its unlimited fun ! I am getting Dark SOuls 2 soon but I don't think I will get to play it. Heck, my Tomb Raider disn is making faces at me for not playing it :LOL: !

BTW< The void missions look beautiful and provide well needed challenge !

Depending on which Warframe you want you don't have to go that far. The boss of Venus drops Rhino parts, Earth has Oberon, Jupiter has Valkyr.

I've been rushing through the game as fast aspossible just to give me the best chances with Alert missions. Because aside from Void missions that's where the best stuff can be found, and some things can only be found there. The last planets have been more difficult to unlock because there are fewer players. I'm hoping for an Infested outbreak. That always attracts plenty of players, and it goes though the whole planet.

I haven't decided what I want do with Dark Souls 2. I kinda want to play both, but I don't want to be switching between them every day.

Have you guys joined a clan? Some Warframes and weapons can only be made through clan research. I'm in a clan right now, but whoever build that clan dojo has no idea what he's doing.

I'm thinking of starting my own clan just to be able to build those Warframes and weapons. The minimal requirements just to build all the research facilities is quite low. I think I have all the materials except for the Forma. I currently have 2, and I would need 7.

Have you guys joined a clan? Some Warframes and weapons can only be made through clan research. I'm in a clan right now, but whoever build that clan dojo has no idea what he's doing.

I'm thinking of starting my own clan just to be able to build those Warframes and weapons. The minimal requirements just to build all the research facilities is quite low. I think I have all the materials except for the Forma. I currently have 2, and I would need 7.

I got invited into a clan, but the dojo isn't very active and I seem to be the only one investing in it at the moment. But I just see it as a means to an end with the research etc.

I now have a Nyx warframe built, she's very fast but very fragile though the Absorb power is pretty rad. I have the blueprint for Forma now which is going to make things a bit easier.

If I'm going to be investing my resources into a clan dojo, then I also want control over it. Only building what's necessary first. I'm also just interested in the research.

A Forma blueprint will only make 1 Forma. After that you'll need another blueprint.

My Penta is finally ready. It's a grenadelauncher that allows you to detonate the grenades at the touch of a button. It's a lot of fun to use, and it's very effective. I was one shot killing multiple level 20 Grineers without any mods on it.

Wish Warframe would let me play with you guys, I always see atleast one of you playing when I play,but the damn game segregates you toyour own region only :mad: ! We could make a clan and do what we want there ! WTF :mad: !

As for the Neural sensors, I don't think any Boss drops them. They can be found only on Jupiter or somewhere and I have beenplaying around a lot, but not really reached there yet, so can'treally build my Rhino till i get there.

Also, did some Tower missions, so much fun and got the blue print of Mag Prime :p ! What is the difference between Mag and Mag Prime ?

I haven't started anything yet, so we could make our own clan. We would be able to trade things as well.

I forgot about the Neural sensors. I'm not sure if I still have any. But I'm going to Jupiter anyway to farm Valkyr blueprints.

I haven't started anything yet, so we could make our own clan. We would be able to trade things as well.

I forgot about the Neural sensors. I'm not sure if I still have any. But I'm going to Jupiter anyway to farm Valkyr blueprints.

But the game won't let us be together (lol) ! We are from different regions You can't have my stuff and I can't have urs or do anything together or raise a place together :runaway: ! Thats the basic issue I pointed out in my previous post :( ! The game keeps people segregated according to regions, meaning all I find are rich spoilt Arab lads in there :yep2: !

I can't even see u inside Warframe though you n me usually play at the same time. Is there a way I don't know of? The only way I know of is inviting ppl from the "social" menu inside the game. and that menu shows only ppl frm my region online at that particular time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back