Warframe [PS4, XO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update 12 should hit today. And with it the Tenno labs.

@ BoardBonobo and RenegadeRocks. I'm currently limited by how fast I can build the Dojo by how fast I can build Forma. And that's 1 per day. If anyone could contribute some Forma building the Dojo would go a lot faster. We also still need a Chem lab and it's research before we can research anything in the Tenno lab.

I can build Forma. I seem to have a few Blueprints knocking around. But I can't get access to the Dojo unless someone is hosting it. You'll need to up my access rights so I can get in to help out.

I've also got quite a collection of Tower Keys and, if you buy the Orikin Derelict keys, enough Nav Co-Ordinates to build about 30 keys. Built my first derelict key last night and thought I'd solo it... Not a chance!

I've already got one Gollum key from the derelict I was invited into before. Those missions and killing the Gollum is probably the hardest part of the game. If you're up for it though pack your best warframe and weapons and I'd suggest you install Thief's Whit, or the other one, so you can maximise your loot pickup. It also means more of the loot cabinets are available as well. And you get a radar to point them out to you.

I wasn't aware I needed to promote you to let you into the Dojo. I've promoted the both of you to Soldier. That lets you host and invite people into the clan. Let me know if you want a different rank.

I wasn't aware I needed to promote you to let you into the Dojo. I've promoted the both of you to Soldier. That lets you host and invite people into the clan. Let me know if you want a different rank.

Cool. I can get in now, but I don't have permission to start any research. So I contributed the last platinum for the second reactor.

Sent from my Xperia Z using Forum Runner

Cool. I can get in now, but I don't have permission to start any research. So I contributed the last platinum for the second reactor.

You also need permission to start research? I have all the research that's possible atm running now. I think once it's done every clan member should get the blueprints. I placed the Chem lab, although it still needs a Forma.

You also need permission to start research? I have all the research that's possible atm running now. I think once it's done every clan member should get the blueprints. I placed the Chem lab, although it still needs a Forma.

There's a room with weapons, health, shield etc research that I could start all of it running now. But it says I don't have the permissions to start them. It's the round room with the corpus hologram in.

Looks like the new update tweaked the graphics a bit. It seems much cleaner and smoother somehow.

There's a room with weapons, health, shield etc research that I could start all of it running now. But it says I don't have the permissions to start them. It's the round room with the corpus hologram in.

Looks like the new update tweaked the graphics a bit. It seems much cleaner and smoother somehow.

I've promoted you once again. You can start research now, and also build new rooms. Just don't build a barracks. Doing so will increase the members we can have in the clan, but it will also increase the resources needed for research by that same amount. And once you build a barracks destroying it won't decrease the resource requirements.

We are going to need a lot of Oxium if want to research the Zephyr Warframe. 600 Oxium in total, and that's after giving Lotus the 50 Oxium she wants. It should drop in Corpus levels, although I haven't found a particularly good level for it. It's rather rare as well. I've been playing for few hours and I've only managed to find 9. The Oxium Osprey's drop it, and only if you destroy them before they can self-destruct.

Whoa, looks like I missed out quite a lot of activity :D ! Downloading update 12 now. THe changelog says it brings a new HUD, hope its awesome. I want better gfx too. Will jump into Oxium hunting as soon as I can.

Played some.

BTW, new HuD is ugly :( ! Red, blue in the face shit ! Previous one was so elegant and sophisticated, the new one feels like a Bgrade game. WTF DE ???
Graphics have improved for sure, seem sharper, most prbly due to better AF. And the framerate is also smoother, much smoother. There also seems to be a difference in post processing during gameplay. The colours look different, but the levels are always different so you can't really be sure.

Nyx is cool B) now that I have got a hang of her ! Her Absorb ability is very handy if you get swarmed and Chaos is really helpful in getting some respite from continuos damage. There was another Nyx in an alert mission, along woth me, and alternatively between me and him, chaos was almost always ON in the game :D !

BTW, also got a Aura mod, my first ! Yay !

Also, how do I go to the our clan Dojo? I am supposed to use the clan key and will end up in our dojo?

Yes, using the clan key will bring you to the Dojo.

Mimas on Saturn seems like a good place to farm Oxium. I just did a run of 25 and 40 Oxium. It's a survival mission so enemies are constantly spawning. The Oxium Osprey's do have a lot of health once they reach higher levels. Thankfully the community knows what's up and is putting way points at Oxium drops.

I have a few days vacation with not much else to do but play games. :D Perfect timing to set up our Dojo fast.

More specifically, we'll need 260 Oxium to research the various Zephyr blueprints. And then it's another 600 Oxium if you want to build the Zephyr Warframe yourself. But before that we still have to build the Chem and Tenno labs. Then it's another 3 days to do some research. And only then can we research Warframes. Which takes another 3 days, and of course another 3,5 days if you want to build your Warframe.

I'm getting so fucking tired of these host migrations. Oh you like what you've found there, well let me host migration you out of it. That's kind of hard to avoid on a defense mission, and you don't know who the host is, and he chooses to leave. And for extra giggles we'll just let the mission you're continue while you stare at a loading screen. Maybe the objective you were supposed protect won't already be blow up by the time you get back into the game.

I'm getting so fucking tired of these host migrations. Oh you like what you've found there, well let me host migration you out of it. That's kind of hard to avoid on a defense mission, and you don't know who the host is, and he chooses to leave. And for extra giggles we'll just let the mission you're continue while you stare at a loading screen. Maybe the objective you were supposed protect won't already be blow up by the time you get back into the game.

They are pretty annoying. I guess that's why you make a squad you know will stick around. I've had so many people crap out on me in mission because it's got a bit hard and I've been left to solo it. Using up resuscitates as well because I don't want to loose all the good stuff I've collected. Sigh.

Anyway I've paid the 12 platinum for the chemical research lab and started the first project. I've started collecting omi whats it called stuff. But it didn't show up on my inventory so I don't know exactly how much. More than 20 anyway.

They are pretty annoying. I guess that's why you make a squad you know will stick around. I've had so many people crap out on me in mission because it's got a bit hard and I've been left to solo it. Using up resuscitates as well because I don't want to loose all the good stuff I've collected. Sigh.

Anyway I've paid the 12 platinum for the chemical research lab and started the first project. I've started collecting omi whats it called stuff. But it didn't show up on my inventory so I don't know exactly how much. More than 20 anyway.

I'll stick the survival missions from now on. That way I only have to deal with the "X people are waiting at the extraction point for you". I can handle most enemies alone. My fragile little Nova is pretty a tank compared to the lower level players.

That should speed things up nicely. Building all this stuff in such short amount of time, we should more new thing to play with then we know what to with soon. :D

The Oxium. Lotus takes the first 50 you find. You can see it below the Alert missions. She'll give you a mod and an Affinity Boosted, double XP, once you complete her quota. Any Oxium you collect after that is yours.

@ Boardbonobo. Did you start research on the Detonite Injector? Nothing was being researched in the Chem labs.

Once we have the blueprints for the Detonite Injector and Fieldron, we should start building them immediately. We'll need them to research Warframes.

Forget what I said about defense missions. Shephano, Uranus can give you about 10 Oxium in the first 5 waves. Just make sure you leave if someone who may be the host leaves.

@ Boardbonobo. Did you start research on the Detonite Injector? Nothing was being researched in the Chem labs.

Once we have the blueprints for the Detonite Injector and Fieldron, we should start building them immediately. We'll need them to research Warframes.

Forget what I said about defense missions. Shephano, Uranus can give you about 10 Oxium in the first 5 waves. Just make sure you leave if someone who may be the host leaves.

I've got 4 Fieldrons and 308 samples, they are payment for invasions. I've also built a Titan Extractor which I have deployed on mars as a test.

I thought I had started the Detonite research... I see it's going now anyway. I thought I might add a great hall and lift to the dojo, from the great hall we could build some more reactors as I get a feeling they are going to be quite precious!

*make that two extractors - I just built another one since my ranking allows me to have 2!

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have a Fieldron too, from Battlepay. Damnit, I am just not getting any time to dive in, got a very important job interview day after :D

I've got 4 Fieldrons and 308 samples, they are payment for invasions. I've also built a Titan Extractor which I have deployed on mars as a test.

I thought I had started the Detonite research... I see it's going now anyway. I thought I might add a great hall and lift to the dojo, from the great hall we could build some more reactors as I get a feeling they are going to be quite precious!

*make that two extractors - I just built another one since my ranking allows me to have 2!

I noticed I have 1 Fieldron as well.

I also have an Extractor on Mars, and one on Jupiter because I'm hoping to get Neural Sensors. Just make sure to recall before they break.

Right now we are good for both energy and capacity, but we'll need more eventually. I'll put up the Tenno labs tonight. After that we can maybe add things like the trade post and the obstacle course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back