Warframe [PS4, XO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the game won't let us be together (lol) ! We are from different regions You can't have my stuff and I can't have urs or do anything together or raise a place together :runaway: ! Thats the basic issue I pointed out in my previous post :( ! The game keeps people segregated according to regions, meaning all I find are rich spoilt Arab lads in there :yep2: !

I can't even see u inside Warframe though you n me usually play at the same time. Is there a way I don't know of? The only way I know of is inviting ppl from the "social" menu inside the game. and that menu shows only ppl frm my region online at that particular time.

I 'spose we could play with DNS and see if we can move regions? Don't know whether that will affect your Warframe account though. It might end up starting from scratch.

I have so much stuff now that I don't really know what to do with. I have 8 Forma, more blue prints for Warframes (including one Prime which I really want to build) and oodles of Mods and Keys. I would trade with my Clan but I'm only in that for the research. I've been soloing most games now, when I join in a game and consistently do more than 50% of the total damage I know I'm better off on my own!

I did a search but I can't find anything about there being regions in Warframe. The options menu says the chat is global. The only thing I've noticed in game is that I can't connect to other players when the ping is too high.

Looking at the Gaf clan, they seem to have players from all over the world. Maybe the game just prioritizes players who have the best connection to you. A clan might let us get around that.

The interface of Warframe is weird though. It seems like they put a minimal effort when translating it over from PC.

I did a search but I can't find anything about there being regions in Warframe. The options menu says the chat is global. The only thing I've noticed in game is that I can't connect to other players when the ping is too high.

Looking at the Gaf clan, they seem to have players from all over the world. Maybe the game just prioritizes players who have the best connection to you. A clan might let us get around that.

The interface of Warframe is weird though. It seems like they put a minimal effort when translating it over from PC.

My options menu chat window clealrly has a label "Region". It might be that the pc version allows global clans and matches and the ps4 doesn't. We are soon going to be at par with the pc version in terms of content, hope this limitation also goes away. They had also promised cross platform play so their plans can't be this limiting.

Btw, can we join multiple clans or one gets locked to one clan?

Also, i had 18 platinum lying around doing nothing so I bought a neural sensor for 10 and now my Nyx is building. Will take another three days though. I chose Nyx over Rhino as I have never seen anyone use Nyx, she might be unique. Hope my choice isn't wrong.

I just found a friendslist in that same menu. Go to the chat and press circle, go down once to find the friendslist. That should be the way to co-op with friends. I haven't tried it though.

You can't join multiple clans. But I think you can be invited to another clans dojo for trades.

I spend the whole evening yesterday to farm Valkyr blueprints. The Systems blueprint just did not want to drop.

Edit: Seems like it's a separate friendslist from the PS4 friendslist. Still we should be able to get into a clan together. I know other PS4 clan can. Warframe's convoluted UI is starting to annoy me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hadn't done much in the way of Void missions until now. Those are indeed good fun. Makes me want to improve my Warframes and weapons further. Fusing mods is getting tedious though. There is always something that is already full when I want increase points on a mod. Getting a maxed out Serration mods is going to be expensive. The last point cost me over 100.000 credits and plenty of mods, and there is still 2 more points to go.

I hadn't done much in the way of Void missions until now. Those are indeed good fun. Makes me want to improve my Warframes and weapons further. Fusing mods is getting tedious though. There is always something that is already full when I want increase points on a mod. Getting a maxed out Serration mods is going to be expensive. The last point cost me over 100.000 credits and plenty of mods, and there is still 2 more points to go.

I don't have free slots to upgrade anything anymore :( ! A lot of Stretch mods dropped yesterday but I just can't upgrade them due to 30 level cap :( !

How does one go about making an Orokin Reactor?

As for that friend list, that also is limited to your region asI don't see any way of adding a username thats not in the list of the main chat box. I will chk again, though.

You can get Orokin Reactors from the login reward, Alert mission, and Invasion mission. Or you can buy them with platimun.

I've only found 1 Orokin Catalyst, and 2 Aura mods. They seem pretty rare, and can easily be missed even when playing the game because the Alert missions are only available for a short time. I really want an Energy Siphon Aura mod (energy regen) for my Nova Warframe.

I made my own clan, and I can invite anyone into it regardless of region. You can only be in one clan at the same time though. Let me know if anyone wants to be invited.

I'm currently making my own clan key, but after that I'm going to set up the Tenno research asap.

^Sorry, missed ur message last night. I was just getting up when u sent that message and had turned off.
If possible, me u and Boardbonobo should try to get into one clan, just for the research and stuff.

Met up with my first prime tonight. A Frost Prime, their shield and health were both a thousand points higher than my Oberon (540,725). I'm missing the systems for the Mag Prime but now I have my Ember and Nyx frames built and I'm grinding them up to at least level 20 each. I've also got the Twin Vipers, Bo Staff, and Glaive to grind up.

I really like the Glaive, the power attack launches it ahead of you where it ricochets around before returning to your hand. Great for finding out if there's anything waiting around the corner!

^Sorry, missed ur message last night. I was just getting up when u sent that message and had turned off.
If possible, me u and Boardbonobo should try to get into one clan, just for the research and stuff.

I'll send a new invite tonight. @ Boardbonobo, your free to join us as well. Or if you first want to get the research out of the clan you've already invested resources into, you can always join us later if you want to. It's going to be a while before I've build everthing with the time it needs to build anything.

Rhino Prime. Which is surprising because Rhino is already considered to be the best Warframe in the game. (I prefer my Nova though) You would think we wouldn't need a more powerful version.

I'll send a new invite tonight. @ Boardbonobo, your free to join us as well. Or if you first want to get the research out of the clan you've already invested resources into, you can always join us later if you want to. It's going to be a while before I've build everthing with the time it needs to build anything.

I'd prefer to join an active clan, and I've got stacks of stuff to use up. So send me an invite and we'll go from there. I may have to fight in an arena to esacape!!

I'd prefer to join an active clan, and I've got stacks of stuff to use up. So send me an invite and we'll go from there. I may have to fight in an arena to esacape!!

I also sent you a friends request.

Both you and RenegadeRocks still need to leave your clans before I can sent clan invites.

i am not in any clan, so send me one right away.

That's strange. Every time I send you a clan invite it says you're already in a clan. You don't have a clan key right now?

Edit: Even if you didn't accept a clan invite, but were sent one, you'll need to decline it first. A clan invite comes with a clan key blueprint, and you can only have one clan key or clan key blueprint at the same time.

Ah, I did revcieve an invite. I will see to it. And yes, I do have a clan key, in fact, I did try to use it once, but then didn't hoping we will find a way to get around the region restriction.

So does that mean I just have to ditch my Clan Key and I'm free to join a new one?

[extra]

I've looked around the menus but I can't find anyway of leaving a Clan. All the info I've found relates to the PC version so there might not be any way of leaving a clan on the PS4 at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back