Smallville - who do u think will die?

If it's lana, he could just start running faster than the speed of light and go back in time... :p

...only to find Jor-El porkin' Lana's ancestor.

Isn't Jor-El already dead? I thought it was his "enduring cosmic presence" Clark's been fucking with?

MuFu said:
Isn't Jor-El already dead? I thought it was his "enduring cosmic presence" Clark's been fucking with?

no no, that's lana. ;)

Unknown Soldier said:
Jor-El took over Lionel's body.. If he wanted to, he could've stayed in that body indefinitely.

US

Poor Lion-El, first Clark gets into his body and then Jor-El. :LOL:

Alstrong said:
Poor Lion-El, first Clark gets into his body and then Jor-El. :LOL:

Heh they might do a Superman-themed remake of Brokeback Mountain with the guy in the lead... "Everyone wants to get into Lionel"... :LOL:

london-boy said:
Heh they might do a Superman-themed remake of Brokeback Mountain with the guy in the lead... "Everyone wants to get into Lionel's "...

:LOL:

Random Comments/Questions about the episode:

Annette did an outstanding job.
Lana's a whore and loves on condition.
I thought it would take a whole lot more coal to make a diamond; Clark has quite the hands for shaping diamonds too.
Couldn't believe they'd actually use time travel.
Why did Lois end up getting knocked out? What changed:?:
Remember back when Clark ran off to Metropolis? What was the deal that Jonathan made with Jor-El? I can't remember if they said what Jonathan had to give.
Did Lionel walk to the barn from quite a long distance?
I was reminded of the funeral scene for Whitney's father.
Lex is senator by default now?
So... any guesses on what Lionel's little photo is about?

Lois got knocked out because Lana didn't come visit her (Chloe was with her) and Lois fell off of the stool.

I'm sure Lionel had a picture of Clark or something.

Clark is going to hate Lex now for killing Lana, and then almost killing her again.

I wonder if Clark is finally going to give up on Lana now and start his life of solitude, because it seems he now realizes he can't be with anyone/tell them.

Well, they seem to be trying to follow the Superman movies to some extent with the crystals, the fortress (its look), General Zod... They also brought up the heart issue earlier in the season, which is pretty much in the first Superman movie.

CMAN said:
Lois got knocked out because Lana didn't come visit her (Chloe was with her) and Lois fell off of the stool.

Aaaaaaaah.... gotta watch that again. Thanks!

He should give up on Lana; he just needs to move onto bigger things... like Lois. :D

Alstrong said:
He should give up on Lana; he just needs to move onto bigger things... like Lois. :D

I think he will (I hope so :p)!

Btw I don't recall Clark doing that mega jump he did in the fortress before. Is that an indication he will finally fly soon enough (before end of season)?
And if my memory doesn't fail me, last time he flew (well his alter ego did), he remembered it, right? I find it odd that he has not wanted to try it again ever since (nor mention it).

Last edited by a moderator:
Rambler said:

Btw I don't recall Clark doing that mega jump he did in the fortress before. Is that an indication he will finally fly soon enough (before end of season)?
And if my memory doesn't fail me, last time he flew (well his alter ego did), he remembered it, right? I find it odd that he has not wanted to try it again ever since (nor mention it).

Clark has been able to fly since the beginning of season 5: He flew in the episode with the nuclear rocket.

AFAIR, Jonathan Kent dies, then Clark goes to Metropolis where he become superman in the comic...
At least that's what I read on the website I checked about it.

Rambler said:

The makers of the show always used to say they have a "no tights, no flights" policy. The one time he flew, it was an exception... twice actually... once when he wasn't "himself" and flew to Lex's plane to get one of the stones and once with the nuclear rocket...

Ingenu said:
AFAIR, Jonathan Kent dies, then Clark goes to Metropolis where he become superman in the comic...
At least that's what I read on the website I checked about it.

So Season five is the final season?

hupfinsgack said:
So Season five is the final season?

I doubt it. The new CW will need a few good shows, and Smallville isn't that expensive yet from what I hear and it does well in the ratings.

Also, the interesting thing about Lois is the fact that she escaped death in both timelines. Something that Lana couldn't do (she died in one of them). To me, this goes to show Lois is more meant for Clark than Lana, since she will live even without Clark there to save her (ever show like Lana :rolleyes: ).

london-boy said:
The makers of the show always used to say they have a "no tights, no flights" policy. The one time he flew, it was an exception... twice actually... once when he wasn't "himself" and flew to Lex's plane to get one of the stones and once with the nuclear rocket...

And once he woke up hovering.

Pretty good ep - very emo.

i wonder how many of those red jackets he owns ... because that thing must get trashed about a dozen times every season

Back