New Smallville!

Smallville is officaly an elseworld story . So it doesn't fit in with any of the real cannon of the comic .

As for superman well .

Back a long time ago pre 1985 there was a multiverse . many diffrent earths with diffrent heros in each earth . For example on earth x world war 2 was going on for almost 50 years and america was still fighting hitler . Then there was superman from earth 2 who was basicly the clasic superman he was kal-l and had the more cartoonish s on his chest (the old school one) on earth 1 is the current superman .

Then crisis on infinite earths happened and we have 1 earth where many heros are gone or merged into a new history. big things are that both clarks parents are still married. He is called kal-el. Supergirl never came to earth (well she recently did 2 years ago ) and well alot of small diffrences

The problem was that the history wasn't rewriten at the end of the series . They were going to rebuild it slowly . But it didn't work. That is why you got things like zero hour ( a quick fix to the problems) or powergirl with no real origin .

But now dc is doing the crisis . t just started about 2 weeks ago (though therei s alot of series to pick up to get thewhole story) and well its going to fix many of the problems that exists .

Superman / batman / wonder woman are all fighting and The original superman from earth 2 , superboy from earth 5 and alex luthor son of lex luthor from earth 3 has left the paradise they were in since the end of crisis to step in and save all of time .

So um yea. If u guys want superman info just ask.

I've just watched 5x07 - I'd say this was one of the best episodes in Smallville - the idea was bit cliche, but it was well done - thrilling and "packed with action" :)

as for "other shows while we wait for BSG" i strongly recommand Threshold.
it has interesting plot....
interesting charchters...
action mixed with science and humor...
every episode adds something new....

i started "Invasion vs Threshold" topic some time ago and after watching last episodes of both shows, all i can say is that Invasion is POS compered to Threshold..... i think Threshold is prolly one of best shows i watched. This is one REALLY GOOD scf-fi show.... without any CGI ;) (well... there is some....)

Hm, what's so different/good about it silence compared to other sci-fi shows? Tbh the only 'different' sci-fi show I've seen in past many years is BSG.

Rambler said:
Hm, what's so different/good about it silence compared to other sci-fi shows? Tbh the only 'different' sci-fi show I've seen in past many years is BSG.

hmmm.... its hard to describe, its simply well done. As i said, compering that and Invasion is like compering Doom 3 to PacMan.... give it a try. Thing that really gets me is that there is action, humor and good plotline (so far). Every episode brings something new to the table.
It's consistent, charachters are (IMO) interesting.

Dunno... i watched last episode of Invasion and fast forwarded like half of it..... OTOH, when i am bored i start Threshold episode and enjoy.....

Anyone who liked "The 4400" will prolly like it..... it simply has that "something" that makes you wait for next episode.... at least for me.

Ok, sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I bought the first season and it is really good. And I bought it for only $20.

And my wife has nicknamed Lana.....Lana Lingus (hey, I thought it was funny!) :LOL:

Back