New Smallville!

I fell asleep during the season premier (as it is on so late), so I didn't catch how he became human. Can anyone explain that part? I did see him trap the two people from Krypton in the glass spinning thing (I love that thing :) )

When he was transported to the site of where he threw the crystal and it became the fortress of solitude.. Chloe got transported too.

He can stand the cold or below 0 temps lol, chloe could not.

The voice of his father told him, he needed to learn all sorts of uber stuff and he needed to prepare for the great threat.. as in brainiac most likely.

But Chloe came to the fortress and nearly froze to death and called out to clark to save her.

Clark did so, but the voice wasnt happy and if he wasnt back before sun down, a price would be extracted.

Clark didnt go back. So therefore he is now human.. but he gets his powers soon ;)

----------------

If I were you, I would download the 2 episodes and watch em back to back. The quality of writing so far is superb. I cant wait for the next one :D

demonic said:
Clark didnt go back. So therefore he is now human.. but he gets his powers soon ;)

----------------

ya, that would kinda ruin "superman" part of the show ..... if he had no powers....:LOL:

silence said:
ya, that would kinda ruin "superman" part of the show ..... if he had no powers....:LOL:

Yeah, but it would have been good for the duration that they have done or the spoilers point too.

As in for him to respect humanity more, or he has to use is brains rather than super power, something like that.

demonic said:
Yeah, but it would have been good for the duration that they have done or the spoilers point too.

As in for him to respect humanity more, or he has to use is brains rather than super power, something like that.

well.... if he is gonna use Lana more due to that.... i gonna like it.....;)

demonic said:

----------------

If I were you, I would download the 2 episodes and watch em back to back. The quality of writing so far is superb. I cant wait for the next one :D

Cool, that's the part I missed. I'll have to look into downloading them. Since they were released over public airwaves I won't feel too bad about it.

CMAN said:
Cool, that's the part I missed. I'll have to look into downloading them. Since they were released over public airwaves I won't feel too bad about it.

Yeah, daddy never actually says "YOU DIDN'T COME BACK SO I'LL TAKE YOUR POWERS!". You only understand it at the end of the first episode when her saves Lana and looks outside, the sun is setting and he's still in Smallville - hence, bye bye powers.
They'll be back in no time! These "no powers" episodes are always very quick, and they always happen in every show where the guy/girl has special powers. I'm surprised it wasn't done before actually in Smallville. Only took half a season in Angel, 2 or 3 seasons in Buffy... :LOL:

london-boy said:
Yeah, daddy never actually says "YOU DIDN'T COME BACK SO I'LL TAKE YOUR POWERS!". You only understand it at the end of the first episode when her saves Lana and looks outside, the sun is setting and he's still in Smallville - hence, bye bye powers.
They'll be back in no time! These "no powers" episodes are always very quick, and they always happen in every show where the guy/girl has special powers. I'm surprised it wasn't done before actually in Smallville. Only took half a season in Angel, 2 or 3 seasons in Buffy... :LOL:

Yah, I was half-expecting him to get them back in the last episode when lightning struck Level 3 in a freak coincidence etc etc.

Lana is super hot (although Evangeline Lilly pretty much rules all right now, heh).

MuFu said:
Yah, I was half-expecting him to get them back in the last episode when lightning struck Level 3 in a freak coincidence etc etc.

Lana is super hot (although Evangeline Lilly pretty much rules all right now, heh).

lightning? what lightning?

I hate waiting a week for new episodes!

Still, at least Smallville will help tide me over until new BSG, SG1 and... err... ANT (the new TLA for Atlantis, as decided by me).
MuFu said:
(although Evangeline Lilly pretty much rules all right now, heh).
Woah! She hasn't been in Smallville since Season 1! :D

london-boy said:
lightning? what lightning?

There wasn't any. Hence, he didn't get his powers back. :p

Edit: About time to add a huge 'spoiler' warning to the title of this thread, methinks. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
PenguinJim said:
I hate waiting a week for new episodes!

Still, at least Smallville will help tide me over until new BSG, SG1 and... err... ANT (the new TLA for Atlantis, as decided by me).

You me both, but I got invasion which is okish, and Threshold which is really shaping up to be a cool series!

But smallville is owning until BSG returns :)

demonic said:
You me both, but I got invasion which is okish, and Threshold which is really shaping up to be a cool series!

But smallville is owning until BSG returns :)

Supernatural isnt bad also....

demonic said:
is that the one with Jason from smallville, whats it like, is it shaping up to be good?

Mmm yeah it's cool, he's quite funny, but it's nothing major yet. I've been watching it just cause Jason is in there... er...

london-boy said:
Mmm yeah it's cool, he's quite funny, but it's nothing major yet. I've been watching it just cause Jason is in there... er...

I can't watch because it's in the same timeslot as House, maybe I will catch while house is on baseball break.

The latest episode was definately a "WTF?" episode. Gotta love Halloween episodes.

I was thinking for a while there that Clark would have to kill Lana...(to make way for him falling in love with Louis and all).

And what is the professor? A T2000?

CMAN said:
The latest episode was definately a "WTF?" episode. Gotta love Halloween episodes.

I was thinking for a while there that Clark would have to kill Lana...(to make way for him falling in love with Louis and all).

And what is the professor? A T2000?

Someone told me he was brainiac because his name in the show is one of brainiac's other names from the comics. Milton Fine.

Back