New Smallville!

london-boy said:
you mean u've never seen Lana!? Man she's so beautiful even i'd shag her!

/me shoots himself.....

now i am getting first episode i can find just to check... then DL whole seasons.... seems like i'll have some catching up to do.....

silence said:
/me shoots himself.....

now i am getting first episode i can find just to check... then DL whole seasons.... seems like i'll have some catching up to do.....

Oh she's much much cuter when she's not doing the "i'm a virgin i can't i won't i ain't..." crap.

When she goes witchy bad, with obvious TIGHT leather outfits, now THAT's what i'm talking about...

hold on...

... i'm talking about girls... :oops:

london-boy said:
Oh she's much much cuter when she's not doing the "i'm a virgin i can't i won't i ain't..." crap.

When she goes witchy bad, with obvious TIGHT leather outfits, now THAT's what i'm talking about...

hold on...

... i'm talking about girls... :oops:

yeah, dont give us heartattacks around here..... :LOL:

Blitzkrieg said:
Best reason to watch smallville is Lana(thats the brunette right?) God damn she is hot.

Hm, she was very hot 4 yrs ago when the show started, but now .... either i'm into another girls now or she's too skinny. And as it's me, i say she's too skinny :)
Kinda like Jolene Blalock in ST:Enterprise..... in last season or two, she must have lost weight :/

OK........she IS hot......
if i was made to draw girl i wanna date, i guess it would be pretty much like her.....

Jessica Alba is still better, but Lana is damn great.... now i gonna get more episodes just to take a better look.... you bastards ;)

I've got no idea what you guys are going on about, Lana while hot isn't anything special. I personally think Chloe is way more attractive than Lana.

If you think Chloe is hot you must find shitloads of chicks hot, shes plain jain blonde, not even a hot blonde.

silence you need to look up a colombian model Sorany Chavez. I guarantee you will like her :)

True fair enough. You should look up Sorany Chavez as well, in some shes modeling with some blonde I bet would you would prolly like then :p , ill stick to my brunettes mmmm

you were absolutlly right.... check Assunta De Rossi.... now that we are exchanging names, i feel like i need to return favor

I'm so lost. We don't have the WB where I am, so I have to watch Smallville at 1 AM Sunday morning.

Anywho, somehow Superman gave up his super powers and had to save his family and Lana from some freak twins and a other weird dude. He and Chloe broke into level 3 of Luther Company. And at the end Clark decked Luther, then Luther punched Clark (and he bled cause he's human now). Then Clark and Lana have sex. So yea....am I up to date or not? I cannot tell since this is coming on NBC and not the WB.

Big fan of the show, but the whole Brainiac plot is dumb and way too early for the superman universe, then again since the end of season 1 they have screwed up the superman universe, so why not destroy it some more.

deathstar121 said:
Big fan of the show, but the whole Brainiac plot is dumb and way too early for the superman universe, then again since the end of season 1 they have screwed up the superman universe, so why not destroy it some more.

Well yes, the Superman universe has been messed up lots of times, but i think that's what makes Smallville so interesting. I mean if they stick to the original story not only the show wouldn't make sense in Smallville, but we wouldn't care to watch it cause we know what happens. Oh and it would last forever!
I mean... Lois Lane in smallville and cousin with Clark's college friend?! Lana a witch decendant?! Lex Luthor in Smallville!? The bloody Flash and Aquaman in Smallville?!

Smallville is the Buffy-isation of the Superman universe and that must be the reason i like it so much. :D

Lana is only reason i am starting to like the show.... but that "superman becomes human" thing is kinda annoying, cause you know he will be back with super powers an episode or 2 later....

silence said:
Lana is only reason i am starting to like the show.... but that "superman becomes human" thing is kinda annoying, cause you know he will be back with super powers an episode or 2 later....

Heh, I've always liked the show from the first one. I knew it had potential all along.

Series 3 is when it really picked up. Now with episodes 1 and 2 in the 5th series, it shows excellent writing and when they dont need to shield particlar characters from things. Makes for some good things to happen.

Lana, is just nothing short of hawt. Yeah there are better girls in the world, but she fits in and does the job for me :p

As far as his powers heh.. sooner than you think ;)

Back