Smallville - who do u think will die?

London Geezer

Legend
Supporter
Hello everyone,

i know some of you follow this show and you must know that for the 100th episode, that's this week's episode, "someone clark loves" will die. Big secret about who it will be, and i'm not even looking for spoilers online cause i really don't want to know...

But who do you guys think it might be?

I think it really SHOULD be Lana. She's such an annoying little bitch, she HAS to die. Besides, friends with Lex... She's evil.
That will be the easiest way to get into Clark's... pants... I mean he'll be grieving and i'll make sure he's taken care of thoroughly! Only doing it for him! Cause i'm a good soul.

So you could honestly not care about the show being cancelled once they kill off the reason it gets at least a third of its ratings? She gets married to Pete Ross anyway.

Sonic said:
So you could honestly not care about the show being cancelled once they kill off the reason it gets at least a third of its ratings? She gets married to Pete Ross anyway.

In the comics, yeah...

But then again the show does lots of things that weren't in the comics - pretty much everything really... First example, Pete being black... err... Then Lex and Lois in Smallville, and so many things...

I think they could just stretch it a little bit more and get rid of that annoying little brat!

Besides, Lois is SO much better than Lana.

WEll, Jor'El said that it was Clark's decision that brought it upon him. Since Clark made his decision right in the Season premiere of S5, that leaves only two choices:
A) the fateful reunion with lana -> thus lana is going to bite the dust
B) confiding in Chloe and making her his partner in crime -> thus cloe bites the dust.

My bet is on B).

hupfinsgack said:
WEll, Jor'El said that it was Clark's decision that brought it upon him. Since Clark made his decision right in the Season premiere of S5, that leaves only two choices:
A) the fateful reunion with lana -> thus lana is going to bite the dust
B) confiding in Chloe and making her his partner in crime -> thus cloe bites the dust.

My bet is on B).

But Chloe kinda died already, so it wouldn't be too shocking... I mean i was thinking about the parents, but they both "kinda almost died" at least once already... Lana still hasn't "died"... never even close really...

Given that Clarks mum is Lana Lang in Superman 3 I doubt it'll be her. Also seeing that Chloe doesn't appear to make a mention in any other Superman, I would assume her (Oh, and Lional at some point).

Dave Baumann said:
Given that Clarks mum is Lana Lang in Superman 3 I doubt it'll be her.

HUH??

Also seeing that Chloe doesn't appear to make a mention in any other Superman, I would assume her (Oh, and Lional at some point)

Chloe died already... that would be boring... But i was thinking of her too cause she was never in the original. As for Lionel... He'll go eventually.

"someone clark loves" is incorrectly quoted

Jor-El said "Someone close to you, who loves you will die."

I believe Jor-El was talking about himself. Clark has just not realised the meaning and is stupid not to realise it.

Jor-El was both close and loves his son and was willing to give his own life for Kal-El. Clark was just so traumatised about the whole episode that he hasn't caught on to Jor-El's true meaning.

US

Unknown Soldier said:
Jor-El said "Someone close to you, who loves you will die."

I believe Jor-El was talking about himself. Clark has just not realised the meaning and is stupid not to realise it.

Jor-El was both close and loves his son and was willing to give his own life for Kal-El. Clark was just so traumatised about the whole episode that he hasn't caught on to Jor-El's true meaning.

US

Well.. that would make sense... and suck majorly... I mean Clark will apparently be "dealing with his pain" in later episodes, and it doesn't look like he would really care if Jor-El dies... With all due respect to Mr Superman Senior.

first thing I thought when I heard Jor-El say that was that it was himself he was talking about, especially after saying, "Always know that I love you."

But everyone will just go "oh well...". Everyone, from the audience to the people in the show... I mean, nothing will really change with Jor-El gone...

I want drama, tears, pain, grief.... :LOL:

i think ts about time clarks dad kicked the bucket ... he offers little to the show these days.

Though if Chloe goes that will leave Lois to take over her job at the Daily Planet and her rightfull place in the story

McDusty said:
i think ts about time clarks dad kicked the bucket ... he offers little to the show these days.

Though if Chloe goes that will leave Lois to take over her job at the Daily Planet and her rightfull place in the story

I don't think anyone making the show is worried about the characters' "rightful place in the story"... Or many things would be different.

Back