Small new clip of heavenly sword during "HEROES"

Cool pic/wallpaper DeanoC! :D . Though the link you posted said I didnt have the permission to view the pic so I had to see it via the forum link ;)

I'm chatting to Chris (the man with the IT skills...) see what he's broken :p

If you go via that forum link above you should be able to see it...

From a cutscene though, I guess making a point of that implies it's not exactly how it (erm she) will look while playing through the game.

Still it's very impressive, and I cannot wait to get my hands on this game when it's released.

I thought the cut-scence graphics were the same as the graphics when you played the game.

I thought the cut-scence graphics were the same as the graphics when you played the game.
Could be, but it's not unheard of for extra effects to be applied in cutscenes.

Not that it matters a great deal, if there is a difference I'm sure it won't be like night and day.

That's funny..I can't see that pic for some reason :oops:

Here it is.

2emejrb.jpg

so that kind of graphic it will be the same while i play the game ?? If i move the camera in game in front the face of her i will see the insane detail ??? :oops: :oops: :oops:

It depends, often higher detailed models are used in the cut scenes..

is a thing that i hate with all my self,i want the same model in every scene,in game or real time.But it's my problem :LOL:

So in certain area that level of detail will be the same or we'll see only in a cut scene ?

so that kind of graphic it will be the same while i play the game ?? If i move the camera in game in front the face of her i will see the insane detail ??? :oops: :oops: :oops:

This is what I think when I hear in-game engine but maybe there is something I am misinterpreting because after seeing the "in-game engine" cutscenes with Andy Serkis' king I call bullshit. If what the folk say is true than congrats you have blown me away, but I am skeptical. Cutscene objects almost always have more detail (I don't know how that works but I have eyes), and there is no way that zooming would bring that level of detail.

Back