Small new clip of heavenly sword during "HEROES"

objcu3.jpg

obj4kp7.jpg

Find the image on GAF

The waterfalls are gorgeous.

Err I know I going to get flamed for this but....To me it looks like GoD Of War 2 in high res with better texures and HDR (wich isn't a bad thing at all!) nothing really out of this world like some people are making it sound...reaches flame suit.....hides

I don't know if you have seen the show yet. But it makes sense in the context of that scene and those characters...So not only does it makes sense that they would have a game console, the game they are playing is cleverly appropriate.
Them playing the game I can understand. The game taking up the whole screen without any indication anyone's playing it is just...extraordinary. I'd expect it to be shown with a TV border or something to show it's off screen, or in some other way a part of the programme, instead of looking like someone's hijacked your TV with their console!

As for the screenshots, I'll back you up Ike! There's nothing clearly visible that's notably out of this world yet, except perhaps the waterfall depending on how it looks in motion.

draw distance is unreal :oops:
one of the most impressive games (if not the most) i've seen at the moment.
Draw Distance is 10Km to be slightly more precise ;-) tho in that level there is nothing beyond about 5Kms

As for the screenshots, I'll back you up Ike! There's nothing clearly visible that's notably out of this world yet, except perhaps the waterfall depending on how it looks in motion.

I agree. But the style / art is much better than the majority of games out / coming out :smile:

Looks like it has 4xAA and HDR. I thought it's impossible for the PS3?

Search for NAO32 on the forums. There have been threads on it. Otherwise search nAo's and DeanoC's post histories regarding nao32.

You may want to start here in that particular thread and read onwards in that thread for more discussion as well the links Shifty provides.

Last edited by a moderator:
definitely has heavy similarities to God of War, especially in scale, animation, and one-button string of actions....

which is a great thing. Very fluid and natural-looking :D

Wow! Are you serious? So having HDR, 4xAA, 8xAF in places, faux SSS on the Nariko's skin, with huge areas that have 5-10 km draw distances isn't out of this world?

Are you talking about artisically, because technically there aren't many if any games doing this right now on.

Back