Small new clip of heavenly sword during "HEROES"

nAo, any clarification on how HS ended up on Heroes?? That is if you know.

I could think it through myself but the inane ramblings of a naive so & so don't carry as much weight as someone "inside" the game...
no idea, this morning I was surprised as you all..

nAo, any clarification on how HS ended up on Heroes?? That is if you know.

I could think it through myself but the inane ramblings of a naive so & so don't carry as much weight as someone "inside" the game...

Don't know about Marco, but I have no idea... heard about it this morning and thought it was a fake LOL

It looks hot. The animation is very fluid and the sense of scale is amazing. Want to see more.

Her hair seems a little wirey and hard though. And I don't think it should be allowed to move that fast. I thought Havok had a way to factor in air resistance.

I was watching heroes last night and freaked out when i saw that. I totally wasn't expecting it.

It might just be a sign of my diseased mind, but i just pictured a giant roach sitting on a sofa watching TV and then jumping up and down and prancing around the room when this came on.....

Anyway, I have to say kudos on the product placement and the game is looking sweet... can't wait to see more.

Is this the save the cheerleader save the world heroes? If so what episode? I know we (US) are a day behind Europe, and wanted to make sure that I watch for the product placement more carefully if it is the same show.

The clip of Heroes with Heavenly Sword is on YouTube

From reading the commentary it looks like it is tonights episode (for us here in the US). Slightly OT, I didn't know that they played Heroes early everywhere else. It does look like it will be sweet. I will def watch for it in high def..

It might just be a sign of my diseased mind, but i just pictured a giant roach sitting on a sofa watching TV and then jumping up and down and prancing around the room when this came on.....

Cocaine is a powerful drug....

Product placement? They interrupt the program with a full-screen demo! That's...bizarre! And amazingly unsubtle.

Product placement? They interrupt the program with a full-screen demo! That's...bizarre! And amazingly unsubtle.

I don't know if you have seen the show yet. But it makes sense in the context of that scene and those characters.

That chick playing the game is this bad ass fiend with mutant powers to literally rip her enemies into pieces. The black kid is her gifted son who is a technical wiz. So not only does it makes sense that they would have a game console, the game they are playing is cleverly appropriate.

I don't know if you have seen the show yet. But it makes sense in the context of that scene and those characters.

That chick playing the game is this bad ass fiend with mutant powers to literally rip her enemies into pieces. The black kid is her gifted son who is a technical wiz. So not only does it makes sense that they would have a game console, the game they are playing is cleverly appropriate.

Yep, but how did they get the game!!? :smile:

Back