RTX Remix

Crashday Redline Edition was able to launch with RTX Remix files, customize the interface, but everything else is displayed in black. If the sky texture is added as a UI, the game is rendered by default.

Attachments

• 20230109151202_1.jpg
    20230109151202_1.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 20230109151252_1.jpg
    20230109151252_1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 20230109161753_1.jpg
    20230109161753_1.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 20230109161755_1.jpg
    20230109161755_1.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 49
That's really cool provided there's no mod conflicts means there's a lot more potential now. Shame there isn't a way to get it working with OpenMW but maybe NVIDIA can open it up to OpenGL support eventually I did see them say something about that in one of their Q&A's.

I don't know if OpenGL support itself would be enough. I believe OpenMW now uses programmable shaders and not just a fixed function pipeline?

A possibility could be that OpenMW project itself implements path tracing in engine but relies on supporting asset generation from an RTX Remix mod off base Morrowind. Doing some brief research into this there seems to have some prior discussion regarding this over the years but also seems to possibly too problematic to implement.

I worked on left 4 dead 2 and this is the result and trying to fix it:
he is what I did so far:
1- download some addons from the workshop
2- move RTX remix files to the bin file
3- console consistency 0

I worked on left 4 dead 2 and this is the result and trying to fix it:
he is what I did so far:
1- download some addons from the workshop
2- move RTX remix files to the bin file
3- console consistency 0
1673329923086.png

1- to make left 4 dead 2 rtx remix work? you must download addon first
2- if you see black screen in main menu enable (shader based vortex in capture) in (game setup)
3- if join a game and want to see the player and map turn off the (shader based vortex in capture) in (game setup) and then select room wall texture in texture ui

Any thoughts on getting Witcher 1 to work? I tried but got issue with black screen on main menu. Could hear menu items being hovered over with cursor but couldn’t see anything (cursor included).

Any thoughts on getting Witcher 1 to work? I tried but got issue with black screen on main menu. Could hear menu items being hovered over with cursor but couldn’t see anything (cursor included).
You need to add UI elements to the "UI Textures" section in game set-up in the developers menu when the game starts up just add anything that pops up there in the UI textures they should all be UI elements.

You have to disable purple bumpmap textures. Set texture quality to high, this way you can see all the texture in the RTX menu!
Thanks, was able to get at least one tree and rock working this way :D Don't mean to hassle you further but the menu for me is just this. Currently just navigating this blind but looks like you got HUD in game to work so maybe you got the menu working as well?

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2023.01.13 - 18.11.46.53.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2023.01.13 - 18.11.46.53.png
    594.7 KB · Views: 27
Thanks, was able to get at least one tree and rock working this way :D Don't mean to hassle you further but the menu for me is just this. Currently just navigating this blind but looks like you got HUD in game to work so maybe you got the menu working as well?

For the menu, select the "space" texture in the ui texture menu.

I'm trying to have the lights working on some map but they work only if i'm close and looking at it...

The player model and gun didn't display whatever i do.

Back