RTX Remix

Guys can do someone with the Shader RTX Remix in the Korean game from the Nexon and Valve game Conter-Strike Online 2
The game writes an error about Shader 3.0 on Korean
I will throw off the game website and you can check what a joke and what I need to do 1675100875362.png

Ребята могут сделать кого-нибудь с Shader RTX Remix в корейской игре из игры Nexon и Valve Conter-Strike Online 2
В игре написана ошибка про Shader 3.0 на корейском языке
Я скину с игрового сайта и вы сможете проверить, что такое шутка и что мне нужно сделать View attachment 8230

Guys can do someone with the Shader RTX Remix in the Korean game from the Nexon and Valve game Conter-Strike Online 2
I will throw off the game website and you can check what a joke and what I need to do View attachment 8230

Last edited by a moderator:
I will throw off the game website and you can check what a joke and what I need to do View attachment 8230
It won't work on shader games, they need to be fixed function pipeline games. Think 2004 and earlier and you should have a better chance of it working.

It won't work on shader games, they need to be fixed function pipeline games. Think 2004 and earlier and you should have a better chance of it working.
this game is 2013 i have version 2017 not korean but chinese there was another error even though the source engine was old

This was a labour of love, that had some unplanned delays! Comparison of original game with RTX remix, textures/materials overhauled by myself. The game is now path traced, lighting, shadows, reflections etc. It has Nvdiia reflex/Dlss. Lighting is done in world through emissive textures, like fire, lamplight, and the sky. There is also an added light i could not get rid of, which i tuned to be extra sky lighting or like moon lighting in dark scenes.

Yeah, it's a curious dichotomy for sure, Our collective and very positive memories of so many of these games are, at least party, linked to the look and feel of the era.

I will say this: I'd totally take the Morrowind visual overhaul in a heartbeat.

I don't think it is only memberberries. Old lighting methods can have a peculiar style that more realistic models do not produce.

how to fix the interface based on gfx thanks nexon the whole interface disappeared on the map I can’t get it I don’t see anything but I know the location of the interface here black AWM what I needed in the file for counter-strike online 2 3.0 and it started up and I couldn’t even believe that I could do it

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2023-04-01 000816.png
    Снимок экрана 2023-04-01 000816.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 14
And it's open source !!!
Now I wonder what the Nvidia naysayers will complain about 😅
Exactly this is a big problem on these forums.
You're trying to represent things as if the critique people have (and will) present isn't for a reason and they're just "NVIDIA naysayers".
There are different shades of grey between black and white, it's not you vs them.

Back