While doing some research on Omniverse, google listed this recent job request for remote Senior Software Engineers for Omniverse Runtime. I'm not in the industry but thought someone here might find this helpful.
CAREERS AT NVIDIA - Workday (myworkdayjobs.com)We are now looking to hire a Software Engineer for the Omniverse Runtime team! Within the larger Omniverse organization, the runtime team is responsible for core components like USD, Hydra, the computation engine (OmniGraph), and all accompanying programming patterns for downstream developers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
What We Need To See:
- Enhance, optimize, and stabilize runtime components and programming paradigms within the USD/Hydra codebase and its multifaceted deployments across the Omniverse software stack
- You will contribute to many technologies used to construct, populate, and simulate virtual worlds in Omniverse
- Collaborate with a group of extremely talented engineers based all over the world, working on various core components of Omniverse
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires that NVIDIA provide the compensation range and benefits offered for this position if performed in Colorado. The base salary range for this position in Colorado is $162,000.00 - 222,750.00 USD.
- Excellent programming skills in C++ and Python and software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis, and test design
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical field or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile, distributed team environment
- Good communication skills
NVIDIA also offers a comprehensive benefits package. We provide health care coverage, dental and vision, 401(K), including company matching and after tax contributions, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave, vacation leave, professional time off, life and disability protection.