Red Dead Redemption 2

my social life is going to take a huge hit come october 26th.
Enough of my friends are also hugely anticipating this that even our non-gaming friends are aware we're going to a be a bit flakey socially. Being British, I'll blame for the weather. :yep2:

Based on this Era thread, the physical copy is shipping on two Blu-ray discs. :runaway: I went digital, this is not a game I'll be swapping or even be lending..

*bam bam* take that sheriff! I've come to... [please insert disc 2]

:LOL: I remember many games that came on multiple discs (or tapes) going back to the C64 and Amiga, in particular Cinemaware games came on so many discs as did Sierra Online games and Lucas Arts games.

Thank gawd, you now only need discs for installing.

Based on this Era thread, the physical copy is shipping on two Blu-ray discs. :runaway: I went digital, this is not a game I'll be swapping or even be lending..

You would never swap, the games are always installed. I'd much rather install 90GB and patch 5GB than DL 90GB. This is the worst type of game to go digital with.

You would never swap, the games are always installed. I'd much rather install 90GB and patch 5GB than DL 90GB. This is the worst type of game to go digital with.
I think he means swapping for another game with friends or such.

And for patches, the 50gb day 1 patch for Black Ops 4 says hi.

Enough of my friends are also hugely anticipating this that even our non-gaming friends are aware we're going to a be a bit flakey socially. Being British, I'll blame for the weather. :yep2:

Does that excuse even work when the weather always sucks through the whole year?

PS4 install size: 99GB

3267552544_1_3_QFRzLG03.gif

Last edited:
there is a 99.99% chance, imo
At the level of graphics we've seen so far? There's a far greater chance it's rendering sub-4k imo. Will anyone notice? Yes, DF and pixel counters during analysis. Will anyone else notice whilst playing the game? Nope. Does it matter? Nope, it's going to look gorgeous. You just can't make the claim that it's native yet.

Back