On June 11th Playstation Nation will be smiling wide.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
The Crytek game seems a possibility as they've been publicly seeking programmers and artists for the PS3. However, it seems a bit too soon to have a real time demo of the game running because I can't imagine they've already gotten Crytek Engine 2 firing up on the Cell. The other thing is that Scot is positive it is a PS3 exclusive and based on how all other so called exclusives have gone I don't see how he can be so sure about Crytek.

Um, crytek has been hiring both X360 and PS3 programmers, i don't know where you got the whole exclusivity thing from?

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/11044/Crytek-Looking-for-Console-Programmers/

They did a long time ago for instincts (360), if you have a look at the official crytek site, the focus seems to be more PS3ish right now for some time (according to the requirements listed there).

The job listing was made after Instict 360, and the focus could just be because they allready hired enough X360 devs, or feel they can do a lot of it themselves.

I hate how everybody makes news out of nothing in the gaming business

Apparantly this is The Agency according to a few on NeoGaf

11sony.600.1.jpg

They did a long time ago for instincts (360), if you have a look at the official crytek site, the focus seems to be more PS3ish right now for some time (according to the requirements listed there).

Farcry was porting to 360 by Ubisoft, if I remember well…

Doesn't look that good to me, guess the guy has very low standards :LOL:

I honestly cannot believe that is what got the guy all in a tizz. Maybe when America awakes we shall see what the real fuss was about.

Yeah it looks like bad PS2 port, but we dont know the whole story here. Who knows, maybe it have that "asian aproach" to MMO's... Free to download, free to play, pay only high-end stuff. That would be cool.

All Games Interactive podcast will be up today at 3.30PM [PST] live, and well hear what dev's have to say... Untill then I hope I will find some stable download link [or torrent].

A bunch of quite nice looking shots here. Digging the art style. A bit similar to the direction they are going with Team Fortress. And also some analogues to the NOLF games.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6698284&postcount=533

Edit saw the video now. Self shadowing looks so good with this kind of art style. The character animation and shadowing are quite exceptional. It's actually not surprising if people will ask if it is not realtime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back