On June 11th Playstation Nation will be smiling wide.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
Maybe a playable demo of MGS4?
OMG! The day that game comes out, that's the day I'll have my PS3 at the very latest! :oops:

I'm with you. But I hope it'll be more Ico than SotC...
I rather assume they'll go in a new direction again, which is fine; I've got a lot of faith in them. ^_^

Seeing and ICO2 or even just an ICO re-released in glorious new graphics as a side project would be pretty damn spiffy, tho.

To further note: Demos of known, highly-sought-after games are exciting, but the commentary these guys are using would still be retarded. There's nothing to "swear silent" about, and it would make a 360 taunt a "duh" addition, rather than something to harangue them about.

It could be one of the "lost" games : Getaway , 8days, Afrika or that Rockstar Western title.

The gas station demo and the car demo from GDC, was that 8 days or some other nameless game ?

My bet is it's The Agency too.

They probably want to throw it out there a little before e3 because they are concerned that a game no one has ever heard about before for a fairly niche market (MMO players) will get totally lost in all the noise generated by all the other big existing franchises.

WarDevil was meant to be making a showing sometime around now....and they were screaming that what they were showing was realtime...and very impressive it was. So WarDevil I bet :)

I have a hard time believing it's The Agency when supposedly the game is being made by AAA developers. SOE certainly aren't AAA IMVHO...

I have a hard time believing it's The Agency when supposedly the game is being made by AAA developers. SOE certainly aren't AAA IMVHO...

Matt Wilson will serve as Executive Producer of SOE-Seattle. Wilson had been with Microsoft for over 10 years, leaving to form FireAnt, Inc. with John Smith, Alex Pfaffe, Craig Link and Ed Fries in order to create cutting-edge massively multiplayer online games.

All the members of FireAnt will be joining the new studio full-time, with the exception of Ed Fries, who will serve in an advisory role for SOE-Seattle game design and studio management. The SOE-Seattle team has a diverse history of game development, having worked on titles such as Dungeon Siege, Ultima Online, Wing Commander, Asheron's Call, and many others.

link

You were saying?

Back