On June 11th Playstation Nation will be smiling wide.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
Hmmm, I'll wait to see what's all the talk about. It better be really good. However, I do think the person who wrote this should let the public judge if its better than a 360 title. That's how fights start!

I don't know, with Sony's track record of PS3 PR lately I'm not really inclined to even pretend to get excited with anything they say without some hard proof. :(

I'm scratching my head...what is the relation between Sony PR and this independent guy claims. Also, what was so bad about Sony PR lately ? :D

Nintendo has decided to abandon their obviously failing hardware and decided to develop all future games only on the Playstation. Take THAT, Microsoft! :p

But we already saw it realtime... i don't know, they put special mention on that what they saw was realtime, the agency doesn't look specially great, and SOE already talked about it, so why there would be an embargo?
When?

they showed a scan I think which had some images of the game. Nothing mind blowing about it.

Also we are supposed to be waiting to be told what it is and for it to be shown for the first time in June 11.

So I kind of doubt its that game. Seriously I see no reason why someone should be THAT excited about Agency.

If its not another impressive game or killzone its probably someone trolling around spreading rumors. I doubt its Agency though

tSo I kind of doubt its that game. Seriously I see no reason why someone should be THAT excited about Agency.
Logically, there's no reason to think it's the Agency. However, all these amazing Megaton announcements turn out to be far less exciting and interesting than they're hyped to be while sites and forumites are drumming up interest, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if the amazing title is a mediocre-looking, already announced MMO, despite that not fitting with the originator's comments. ;)

If it is, then the "SWARN TO SEKRESY LOLZ!" and other comments are just pretty damn retarded.

Of course that's pretty much par for the course.

Back