iD@Xbox games. E3 brings 126 new trailers of games that will be published on this new platform.

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
Following @Tap In Xbox Live Arcade thread and now that Xbox Live Arcade switched to iD@Xbox, I decided to start a new thread about the iD@Xbox games.

And this E3 has brought 126 :oops::oops: new trailers of iD@Xbox games --some of them Kinect games. All the trailers can be watched clicking on the name below, but I'd recommend going to the linked webpage where is a description of each game.

Futuristic racing games come to me! And many others.

E3 brings 126 new trailers!

idxbox_titles_art-698x393.jpg

http://www.idatxbox.com/2015/06/30/e3-brings-126-new-trailers/

Last edited by a moderator:
E3 2015 iD@Xbox montage. The 100+ games of the E3 2015 iD@Xbox program in a single video.

I am very happy with the people behind the Xbox division now, bringing things like this. More than 100 games soon. Some seem to be top-notch.

Thread becomes a bit unwieldy though with this many embedded videos ...

What do you mean, Arwin? Are you seeing the links as embedded videos? They just appear as links in the browsers I use the most, Vivaldi, IE11, Opera.

What do you mean, Arwin? Are you seeing the links as embedded videos? They just appear as links in the browsers I use the most, Vivaldi, IE11, Opera.

This may just be a Tapatalk (mis)feature, where it tends to inline the videos even if they're only URL links.

I can verify that in web browser FireFox it shows URL Links.

This may just be a Tapatalk (mis)feature, where it tends to inline the videos even if they're only URL links.

I can verify that in web browser FireFox it shows URL Links.
If he is on mobile that might explain it...

Ah, yes, it was Tapatalk doing that ... But yeah, the source article should be sufficient anyway.

Now that Shifty fixed it, these are some of my favourite games -Cuphead and a few others included, but I won't add a video in this thread- of the list:

Awarded game featuring similarities with Mario Kart, but it looks quite different too.

F-Zero like game.

Back