Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 TI Reviews

Prices down here in Aus are mental for this. 2 models at msrp at $1480 which is already suspect, then they jump to $1650 and climb from there. If the 7900xtx comes back in stock without a price rise (I don't think that will happen) it will be possible to get a 7900xtx at $1790 which will be cheaper than all but 4 models of the 4070ti and there are 12 models on sale. Little more perspective, I can see 4090's instock at a few places for ~$3000.

Prices down here in Aus are mental for this. 2 models at msrp at $1480 which is already suspect, then they jump to $1650 and climb from there. If the 7900xtx comes back in stock without a price rise (I don't think that will happen) it will be possible to get a 7900xtx at $1790 which will be cheaper than all but 4 models of the 4070ti and there are 12 models on sale. Little more perspective, I can see 4090's instock at a few places for ~$3000.

You guys always seem to get shafted on prices, what's it like importing yourself? Any cheaper?

[...] PC gaming - something which Nvidia has very much created and continue to profit greatly from.

LOL!!!
Delusional.

Unless you're an Nvidia shareholder, there is no way you should attempt to justify or defend these prices.
And even though I own Nvidia stocks, I'm first and foremost a consumer and an enthusiast. These prices are stupid and should be condemned.

LOL!!!
Delusional.
Great input, thanks.

Unless you're an Nvidia shareholder, there is no way you should attempt to justify or defend these prices.
Seeing the prices as reasonable for where we are and for how much it costs to make these products today is not "justifying" or "defending" them, it's just stating the harsh reality of cutting edge silicon production. No amount of "lols" or rage will change this reality. If you are unable to see the difference then I have nothing else to say really.

You guys always seem to get shafted on prices, what's it like importing yourself? Any cheaper?
Shipping has gone crazy since the pandemic so that alone will probably push the cost over local prices, but the other problem is you get hit with import duty since these will be over 800aud and I'm not sure I would want to be getting something that expensive shipped without insurance to try avoid that by having it labelled at a cheap value. I did get a 3dfx voodoo imported myself back in the 90's but have never done it again.

So, here in germany i could buy one at MSRP. The cheapest custom 7900XTX costs 1299€ or 44% more for 20% more performance.

But it is okay, AMD would never hate PC gamer, or would lie to their customer or whatever everyone of these youtube "reviewers" said yesterday.

Edit: actually you know what? I will just report these useless posts about "Nvidia guys" from the usual suspects now.

Seeing the prices as reasonable for where we are and for how much it costs to make these products today is not "justifying" or "defending" them, it's just stating the harsh reality of cutting edge silicon production. No amount of "lols" or rage will change this reality. If you are unable to see the difference then I have nothing else to say really.

Can you share your data regarding cost breakdown of these cards?

LOL!!!
Delusional.

And even though I own Nvidia stocks, I'm first and foremost a consumer and an enthusiast. These prices are stupid and should be condemned.
Well, you could always just not buy it. I mean there's no particularly urgent reason for anyone to weigh in on pricing.

Back