Merry Christmas!

Yeah the year went by quickly again. I hope everyone can relax a bit and eat a bit too much. I wonder if anyone managed to get a 7970 from Santa? :) in any case have a nice one!

If anyone did manage to get one it would be a small miracle. :) Anyway, a merry (non-religious, secular, jesus-free) xmas from me also!

Hope you all are enjoying yourselves. :)

It isn't even Xmas! Only I a New Zealander is qualified to make such a statement.

I'm barley moving after compulsory 12 dishes for evening dinner (it was good!!). We have plenty of food left if anyone fells like visiting Torquay :smile:.

Oh, and Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!

PS. I found Super Sports Car experience day under the tree from my wife (happy, happy, happy)! Or should I say Santa?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Skyrim from my brother and stuffed fluffy duck which makes quacking sounds from my mother. All is
well.

edit: I'm pretty stuffed myself as well :)

I got my 13 year old a kick ass compound bow, arrows and 20 bales of straw to put targets on. We do xmas today as xmas day we drive to my sister's house. Funniest question he had was "do people still use these (bows) to kill animals?" LOL. Yes, he is a target shooter, vegetarian and animal rights activist. Shoots a bow pretty well nonetheless.

I got Shogun 2, a bunch of cookbooks, the 2x 580s in my sig (12 days ago) and some monitors for multi-monitor gaming (my wife rocks).

I got Jenson Button's signature. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Holidays everyone! I've quite enjoyed your collective company over the years, so I wish you all the best. Have a great time and stay safe.

I got my son a puppy. Puppy German Shepherd. I feel that this will be great for the both of us.

Also bought me a new vehicle, I like it quite a bit,

Back