Gran Turismo Sport [PS4]

The Arcade mode in the beta gives access to only 3 tracks. Or is there something I missed?

Also no VR in there it seems. I caved and bought myself a G29 today, but held off on the driving seat for now ... ;) Pretty happy with it, it has great pedals. Might get the shifter eventually too, though I don’t really need it I think (the shift-pedals are fine for me). I did some races and Missions and actually really enjoyed some of the races (had a nice race with the AI even, in a 20 car Group B rally car asphalt race). Then I tried an online event, that same rally car on Tsukuba North or forgot what it was called. Managed to qualify first with a 53 something and though I almost lost it in the final lap I managed to bring it home ... nice start ;)

I notice that in replay mode the car details are noticeably worse than when you are seeing the cars in the menus ... Some of the ‘rolling’ photomode locations are stunning by the way, very very realistic looking.

I notice that in replay mode the car details are noticeably worse than when you are seeing the cars in the menus ... Some of the ‘rolling’ photomode locations are stunning by the way, very very realistic looking.

The car are better in showroom and into rolling scapes it is cars into photos locations...

Demo crashes for me whenever I enter the Options menu. :(
I'm able to play but I stupidly forgot to adjust the outer screen area for some reason, so I'm stuck with black borders.

Don't really feel like re-downloading 43GB again.

Game is beautiful and plays nice though.

Full games isn’t just unlock for this demo and requires full download?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gameplay.

azGYLp.png

d48wU2.png

17CuF0.png

O love these games that use these bizarre mixes of modern and sophisticated tech with cheap hacks. GTs never disapoint on that reggard.

Last edited:
Back