Gran Turismo Sport [PS4]

I bought my Sony especially for the low lag/gaming performance and haven't regretted it ...

Cant wait. I hope PD surprises us with amazing realism, physics and features. GT5 and GT6 were far from perfect but the vision was outstanding. If only it wasnt hindered by technology limitations

I don't expect mind blowing graphics or anything if it's 60fps but it's always interesting to see what PD does on the Playstation hardware.
On second thought tho, the Neo version might bode well for all my pretty pixel demand:sly:

i predict fabulous car models, average track details,poop engine sounds and struggling to maintain 60fps, with aliasing.
I expect a stable 60fps, better engine sound, and good AA. :LOL:

Those are all required for PSVR.

Just let them share their AA with every Sony first party dev (or any other dev for that matter) i want more games with similar IQ :D

I'm amazed by how even the 900p MP mode looks in the final game, i almost didn't notice the drop in resolution... Hoping for something similar by PD.

But then GT has a 15h story with deep character development...

If Top Gear has taught me anything is that cars have character :p

And i hope PD nail the sound with GT, in Driveclub it was pretty amazing listening to the turbo whistle kicking in with the Huayra and the P1 :yes:

And i hope PD nail the sound with GT, in Driveclub it was pretty amazing listening to the turbo whistle kicking in with the Huayra and the P1 :yes:
In GT5 I really enjoyed the feeling of driving a $300,000 lamborghini vacuum cleaner.

They're supposed to have hired sound engineers to redo the engine sounds, I'm cautiously optimistic.

They are part of a GT Academy event that has started today. GT Sport is playable there [and it will be streamed later in the day].

Wbl5D8.jpg

pWRwS5N.jpg

Back