Gears of War 3: Brofisting to the End

Anyone noticed how Bulletstorm looked EXACTLY the same with a bit different art ?

There was this one cutscene in the Bullet storm gameplay video where teh character stands along with his friend & looks at the giant wheel like thing. The posture & the way, the armor worn by characters & the it was shown was totally like Gears of war lol

Yeah, clearly related tech, though I personally thought the Bulletstorm environments looked way more appealing? Much more 3 dimensional, though it made me suspect I was seeing the PC version.

The greenery and the bright setting gave me again an Enslaved vibe - I am still not sure what I should think about this, although as I already said - I thought the graphics looked great, irregardless of the new style!

I've seen a Cliffy interview and LOLed ;)
Beast mode is going to be the new Horde, seems like they've made it again. You can play in multiplayer matches as almost any Locust monster (some are unlockable), from Berserker to the tiny suicide bomber whatever things and Wretches. The 3rd person view of that stupid little creature trying to get close to the enemy was completely ridiculous fun :)
Some of them can even heal others and so on, and the beauty of it all is that this is such a simple but great idea, you have to wonder why noone else has thought about it before :)

Beast mode looks ridiculously fun. Gears is by far my favorite new IP this gen and it's impact on other games is quite obvious also.

Beast mode looks ridiculously fun. Gears is by far my favorite new IP this gen and it's impact on other games is quite obvious also.
Well it indeed looks fun but for me in the shooter category for this E3 the winner in the fun category seems to be Bulletstorm :cool:

Back