Gears of War 3: Brofisting to the End

To unlock Cole Train for the retail game, in the demo you need to play 10 games as Cole Train which is not unlocked until you play 50 games. Considering you might not always play the next 10 games as COG, that might likely be 70-80 games total in the demo.

G267T-46YVV-YVFCC-VPTQT-D4YRZ

Dude..... I don't know if it worked, but I just downloaded a 80MB file for the beta and now I'm going through a 500MB update.... If this works, THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH! :runaway: :love:

What a great way to start my morning! :)

I unlocked Cole Train and Retro Gold Lancer for retail. hm.... Is there anything else?

And just why am I the Queen half the time in CTL?!??!?! :3

Dude..... I don't know if it worked, but I just downloaded a 80MB file for the beta and now I'm going through a 500MB update.... If this works, THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH! :runaway: :love:

What a great way to start my morning! :)

Heh, np. Everbody in the beta got new codes via email monday. There's only a week left so no big deal.

You could actually get up to 5 codes I think by doing various tasks (play x number of matches, things like that), of course I didn't do any so just got the default one for doing nothing.

And yeah, thats the way it works, small file downloads the big one.

Heh, np. Everbody in the beta got new codes via email monday. There's only a week left so no big deal.

You could actually get up to 5 codes I think by doing various tasks (play x number of matches, things like that), of course I didn't do any so just got the default one for doing nothing.

20 hours beta play would net you one code 100 hours or more for the whole Gears franchise gave you more keys.

And just why am I the Queen half the time in CTL?!??!?! :3

May be you are not on dedicated server when you're not the Queen in CTL when you play Locust.? Seem the same when you choose Cole, Anya or other locked skin, sometime they're not choose by system. Just a supposition.

Game looks quite a bit nicer than the previous two and I think the competitive multiplayer plays quite a bit better as well. Should be a good one.

Hey man, thanks again for the beta code. Definitely made my day and I'm having a blast with the beta! I absolutely love it! :oops:

Time to play more! Toodles :cool:.

sent

have 1 more

I wouldn't be averse if it's still going ;)

If anyone on my (very limited) friends' list fancies sending me an invite code for the beta (I've heard people who have played the beta is now or will soon be able to hand out invites?) I would very much appreciate it.

I refuse to pre-order from Game just to get one.

A note though: While I enjoyed the SP in Gears 1 and 2, I have invested precisely zero hours in the MP of both games, so I may well be seen as a 'wasted' invite. However, now that my son has reached 3 I can envision reconnecting with MP gaming and I think Gears 3 is as good a place to start as any :)

You go hot chick! Tap In is the MAN! ;) (I am just giving you some incentive to brutally eviscerate me in Gears... which I think is the X button?)

Ps- I guess if I had wanted to beg for a code for Castaway the above was a nail in the coffin lol! I won't tell Castaway I pretty much insulted away any chance of him playing :p

I am not a very good friend!

Back