Formula 1 - 2012 Season

(Source finnish interview)

Räikkönen can start testing with this years car, as long as he uses GP2 tires

What about 2009 car and 2011 tyres?

It's a no no ...

They can't test any 'current' technologies outside of official tests.
Because this season has ended Kimi or anyone for that matter can test current, already retired cars, but not with current tyres.

It's a no no ...

They can't test any 'current' technologies outside of official tests.
Because this season has ended Kimi or anyone for that matter can test current, already retired cars, but not with current tyres.
Okay, then it won't need to be a lot of testing then, because he will find out quickly how his neck is, find the braking points and play with DRS (sliding back-end may need a bit more time to optimise), but he won't learn anything until winter testing wrt. the Pirellis.

Kimi is 10 years younger than Michael Schumacher so we'll see how easy (hard?) it is to do a comeback.

Oh and Kimi, if it rains in Australia, don't have a coke and an ice. :)

Davros, the crazy car he's talking about is featured briefly in Clarkson's latest DVD "Powered Up".

Oh and Kimi, if it rains in Australia, don't have a coke and an ice. :)

I thought this was really funny thing: If you do google image search for magnum+coke

This is the second result that comes up:

55687056.jpg

Found this from Autosport forum:

wfwsxodk.jpg

So get ready for second Formula 1 era of Magnum ice cream and various beverages including but not limited to coke!

Maldonado has been confirmed to be one of Williams drivers next season while Bot ass has agreed to run friday practises only. So it´s most probably Sutil in the other Williams...

Kaotik, it would be ever so convenient if you could please update your driver list in the second post in this thread when we know more :)

Gamervick will be excited no doubt
"Spanish woman racer Maria de Villota has an agreement to be the Lotus (formerly Renault) team's reserve driver next season. "Really it's just a matter of the contract being signed, but all parties agree," she said."

Whaaat?? Why not? I loved BBC commentary. Now I'll have to go back to the Dutch broadcasts and that guy is utter shit.
Remember, the BBC and Sky are sharing the coverage with Sky doing ALL the races live and the BBC just doing 10 races live. Martin Brundle said he had to do it live, so he went to Sky.

I think the BBC did the wrong thing, they had a dream team going with Brundle and Coulthard.

Back