Electric Vehicle Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grall, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Grall

Grall Invisible Member
    Legend

Well, I'd prefer if they didn't lie to me in the first place and say they were gonna shoot a missile at a car, then not actually do it, and instead just go on pretending for the rest of the show as if they just did. That's just lies and fuckery to the nth degree.

He didn't die in the show I saw, as I recall there was nobody in the car they "shot" at. Well, pretended to shoot at, really.

Well, no, because I didn't buy their stupid fucking bullshit in the first place. Like I said in my previous post the clip was poorly faked CG, so even if he'd been in the fucking car he wouldn't have died. Seriously dav, reading comprehension?

...Although now that I think about it, blowing up that psychopath Jeremy Clarkson would have been quite satisfying (and making the world a better place too I might add.)

2. Davros

Legend

They were pretending Clarkson was dead when he's standing there and talking about the video he died in, really ?

It was driving itself ?

ok I'll bite why is he a psychopath.

Video in Question
    be aware Clarkson doesn't actually die via missile strike
    I know many of you wont believe me because they never released a statement saying he wasnt blown up

No one admitted teenage mutant ninja turtles arnt real are you still angry about that

#102 Davros, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  3. thekingsky

Newcomer

10 Most Wanted Electric Car 2019

What your opininon?