DriveClub by Evolution Studios [PS4]

There seems to be another update today. Haven't seen the patch notes yet (if you have it, press options and choose update history and check if there is anything newer than 1.04, which is the latest version, released somewhere last week).

If you can share them, I'd love to update them here to keep up :)

http://techingames.net/Games/Details/5

They said that update is planned for this week, but not particularly today :)

Patch notes added:

http://techingames.net/GameVersions/Details/120

Thanks for playing DRIVECLUB! We're continually working to improve the game and optimise connectivity for you.
This update:
- improves connectivity and reliability
- improves server performance with more efficient server calls from the game.
- Fixes a rare crash bug related to repeated failed server connection attempts.
- Includes additional minor bug fixes and improvements.

Everything online seems to load much faster than before, like 5 times faster...when online works. :rolleyes:

Because it doesn't cure completely of the occasional connection errors.

Looks like its a big fuck-up by the programmers. Still can't believe such a disaster.....I mean every damn game has online these days, even SP games.They prbly switched to some new radical way of doing online and the genius idea turned out to be utterly stupid !
:nope:

the should release the ps+ edition and just disable online play for now, it's simple and it would let people enjoy the single player mode.

Shu is referring to the "free" PS+ version. The full game should still be purchasable.

yes, I know. First they didn't deliver last year, and now its a complete mess a year later too. and because of that one of teh promised versions cannot even be released. And there is no definite time set for next delivery either. This is a major fuck up for a company....spells trouble.

yes, I know. First they didn't deliver last year, and now its a complete mess a year later too. and because of that one of teh promised versions cannot even be released. And there is no definite time set for next delivery either. This is a major fuck up for a company....spells trouble.

It's a far better game than I, and I think many others, expected though.

It's a far better game than I, and I think many others, expected though.
Agree...but game website reviews say otherwise. Which is what brings bonuses or cuts. Metacritic will rule as always and even if a game is good it will be judged by that.
Add that to the woes and this is serious trouble. Hope all goes well and it sells well on Xmas, but I doubt that. Image has got maligned already.

Back