DriveClub VR [PS4]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
Maybe the PS4 Pro will make a more substantial difference in the VR games yet to come, but having now seen most of the games (Rigs, Battlezone, Driveclub, Robinson) running on both machines with my own eyes, the differences are surprisingly slim. I'd liken it to the difference you get when bumping your typical PC game from high to ultra.

Is the Pro patch even out for DriveClub? The only comparison I saw was with the unpatched version.

That's a guess though, not confirmed.DriveClub VR is still only 1.01 and the patch notes mention nothing. I strongly doubt it already has any Pro code in there at the moment.

well it's a bit cleaner anyway, but nut the same jump some other games had, they certainly did not have much time left to work on it, or maybe they fucosed on running at native 90fps ? how could we know ?

played a bit more, it's definitely cleaner, higher res i think, same AA(or lack of), refection mapping is back on the car, not SSR, but cubemaps, was not present on standard ps4. Maybe more detail in the rear mirrors too but i'm not sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: scf
I don't know if I just got used to it more, but the game does seem to look a lot better and smoother even.

i'm sure there are more details in the scenery, was standing on the road in a norvegian track and there are definitely more leaves floating around.
The higher res makes it a lot easer to see track and details at a distance.

Back