DriveClub by Evolution Studios [PS4]

5LAC8Bk.png

Too soon even though nineteen months late. This is why temporal AA solutions are bad for everybody.

Hilariously tragic. Surely by now everyone who wanted to play it, would have bought the bloody thing? It's been discounted so much already.

You underestimate how cheap some of us truly are! :p There'll also be those who definitely refused to buy it because they were promised a free version on PSN and that's why they bought their PS4 in the first place, so they're damned well going to their free, cut-down version. And then buy the full game two days later.

You underestimate how cheap some of us truly are! :p There'll also be those who definitely refused to buy it because they were promised a free version on PSN and that's why they bought their PS4 in the first place, so they're damned well going to their free, cut-down version. And then buy the full game two days later.
It's £14 new or £12 used on Amazon.......

Playstation Plus version is finally out now, in US and EU!
Tried to initiate a remote download from the iOS PlayStation app but it won't let me purchase the game because I have PS+. Thanks, Sony. You're really nailing the online stuff. :nope:

Weird. Can you, from the main game, download a game demo from there? I heard that here and there.

Full game is 25 eur now on PSPlus btw, I'd say worth it.

Back