Assassin's Creed 2 teaser trailer.

I'm not sure if they are bullshots or not tbh. There is aliasing in them but its very subtle. There is certainly 4xMSAA at the very least in those shots.

I'm planning to start playing the first game this Friday so i'm quite looking forward to this game too. Will be a while before I play it though, hopefully on a DX11 card :D

I'm not sure if they are bullshots or not tbh. There is aliasing in them but its very subtle. There is certainly 4xMSAA at the very least in those shots.

I'm planning to start playing the first game this Friday so i'm quite looking forward to this game too. Will be a while before I play it though, hopefully on a DX11 card :D

Lol are you aiming for 2560x1600 32xAA @ 60fps? :D

Hell yeah! ;) Nah, I won't be going top end, probably more of the 4850 equivilent so i'm hoping for something maybe 20-30-% faster than a 4890 (in either NV or ATI form).

Since my monitor is limited to 1920x1200 I would expect a locked 60fps with 16xQ TMSAA + 16x AF. Thats pretty much perfect playing conditions IMO.

BTW those are bull shots indeed, but not as blatantly bull as the others, where they use 5120 x 2880 frame buffer super sampled to 720p. This one seems to be roughly 1440 x 900 frame buffer super sampled to 720p. Just slightly bull ;)

With proper 2 x MSAA, the actual game would probably look better than these :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Question -

Since AC2 was shown via the Sony Keynote can we expect that the PS3 could be the lead SKU this time round or was that just Sony/Ubisoft PR for the game.

I don't think there's even a single UBI game without the screen tearing, and it's always been worse on the PS3 as well :devilish:

Prince of persia level tearing is a lot less of the first AC on the ps3 and comparable with 360 version...far cry 2 not at all, but even less of the AC. AC tearing was more terrible of any ubisoft games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back