Full NV35 official feature list inside

Ty said:
What would be the first test someone would do if they had an NV35?

Highest MSAA mode available, combined with highest quality AF mode available in high resolutions.

martrox said:
BoardBonobo said:
Afterall people are still buying the NV30 ;)

Proof that P.T. Barnum was RIGHT!!! ;)
Is that the Barnum circus guy or Barnum the 3dfx engineer?

Anyway, I'm sure you guys know NVIDIA is making the developer rounds with NV35 boards ATM.

BoardBonobo said:
martrox said:
BoardBonobo said:

Would that be the sucker quote or am I being so naive it's just unthinkable...

Well, it could be, but I was refering to the "you can fool" quote, as there is a difference between missleading someone versus ignorance...... ;)

Reverend said:
Anyway, I'm sure you guys know NVIDIA is making the developer rounds with NV35 boards ATM.

They give away NV35 boards to developers? ;)
The last time we got a board from nVidia it was a GF2GTS.
In the meantime we got 1 R7000 card, 2 R7500 cards, 2 Parhelia cards, 2 R9000Pro cards, 4 R9700Pro cards...

If I calculate the number of nVidia cards in our computers it's already less than 50% and it is steadily decreasing.

If it's indicative of anything in time people will argue that some games has bugs on nVidia hw because it was developed on ATI cards. ;)

martrox said:
BoardBonobo said:
martrox said:
BoardBonobo said:

Would that be the sucker quote or am I being so naive it's just unthinkable...

Well, it could be, but I was refering to the "you can fool" quote, as there is a difference between missleading someone versus ignorance...... ;)

But you only need less than half of the people to make it seem that it is right ;)

Reverend said:

Hence my question.

Anyhow I'm going to take an educated guess based on my decrepit system (AMD 1600XP)

9700Pro
First Run: 4303
Second Run: 4296

5900 Ultra
First Run: 5098
Second Run: 5080

Ty said:
Anyhow I'm going to take an educated guess based on my decrepit system (AMD 1600XP)

9700Pro
First Run: 4303
Second Run: 4296

5900 Ultra
First Run: 5098
Second Run: 5080
Thanks. Individual game & synthetic tests?

DaveBaumann said:
Two steps forward (6000), one step back (5900)... ;)

Back