Microsoft Xbox Reveal Event - May 21, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
so much whining by the haters. overall it was a pretty good to great show. only lacking gameplay footage in a big way.

Largely agree. Very impressed with the services aspect, which is what I expect from MS as a whole.

I wouldn't call the whiners, haters, though. Their interest is just more focused than ours. :p

But I thought the conference was bumped from 1 hour to 2? What's after CoD?

A little more TV talk then I would have cared for but not a bad reveal over all. It looks like some folks here were expecting a full game conference but we knew that wasn't going to happen.

Compare it to Sony's unveiling conference and you can understand the irritation.

Bottom line is these devs are making the games on ONE, knowing the specs of the competition and it appears as if there will be little difference between games multi...

you won't notice on tv at home just hardcore DF watchers

I dont believe they ever said 40nm at the reveal.

Please keep any non-reveal talk out of this thread.

COD GUY : this (xbox one) version will be the best version we've ever made, it will be the best design we've ever made.. The best version of COD we've ever made!

Any chance of the SoC using interposer rather than just throwing the DRAM on the same substrate?

In-Engine gameplay shown now on COD:Ghosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back