Xbox & Bethesda Games E3 2021 Showcase

Starfield is a new IP, so there are no expectations on what the game should be for me. That just leaves the open world nature. Will have to see.
I'm not expecting any radical shift in fundamental mechanics and it's proven a winning formula for them.

Potentially big for Sea of Thieves. Some kind of partnership with Disney featuring Jack Sparrow and Davey Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Regards,
SB

BF actually looks pretty good. Crysis style real-time weapon attachment alteration during a match. Flying! Oh wait, past games also had flying. :p

Regards,
SB

Party Animals? LOL

Not seeing anything that grabs my attention so far. Though Back 4 Blood reminds me of Dead Island & I will probably be playing that.

Wished they would show more of Everwild.

Hmm. This game called Somerville is interesting.

Tommy McClain

OK, they are showing all the right things so far for me in Halo: Infinite.

It looks good to me. Not mind blowing, but it looks good. If they actually focused on the lighting in the past year, dynamic time of day on the Halo Ring might look really good.

You can catch grenades with the grappling hook!

Regards,
SB

Oooooh, something new shown for Atomic Heart! I posted about this in the games forum years ago.

Still excited for this even though it's taking them forever. Still no release date. /sigh.

Regards,
SB

Back