WTH people!? (reputation)

Sage said:
Digi why the hell did you give me negative rep jsut because i "care way to much about waht peolpe think of me" ???

my reb has DOUBBLED because of this thread. it was at -13, not its -26!?
Because I thought if I'd sent ya, "Look at me, I'm an attention whore!!!! -Digi" it would come across as too offensive.
icon_neutral.gif

This reputation biz is...well...I dunno. A chance for petty people to act pettily?

I've given a couple + rep to people that really deserve it because they're obviously smart and knowledgeable (Vysez, nAo, a couple others), and when I check my own comments I sometimes find negative points for posts where I really REALLY didn't say anything controversial whatsoever, or even state an opinion. I feel completely puzzled over this, suppose that's what you get for, well, not keeping a low profile I guess, combined with people being petty like I said! :LOL:

And I have left ONE negative rep to a guy whom I consider to not be particulary objective. Don't really see any reason to hand out any more though, I prefer handing out carrots over sticks.

So L-B, I guess you have to notch up your -13 points to the fact you're so devilishly handsome. People are quite simply jealous of you! :D

So what is everyone using rep for? I get the impression it's supposed to be some way for people to show their approval/disapproval with what people post, mainly because it's given for specific posts...? Or is it supposed to be a reflection of the person themsevles - which is obviously going to be based on what they post?

Guden Oden said:
So L-B, I guess you have to notch up your -13 points to the fact you're so devilishly handsome. People are quite simply jealous of you! :D

+70 THANKYOUVERYMUCH :LOL:

Anyway, i thought the point of this thread was that Sage really wanted more bad rep...?

If not... Little bit of advice Sage, if you want people to stop doing something, don't open threads which will undoubtedly make them do the same thing 100 times more.

Don't tell me you're whining now, Sage?

First you give $500 to buy the favors of an average... married... chick and now you cry because people are playing hating on you?

Damn, you going down, Sage... Down in flames... Damn!

/Vysez pimp slaps Sage and leave the thread

Oh wait!

/Vysez gives a bad rep point to Sage and roll out of the thread

:p

radeonic2 said:
I left you a nice note ;)

Which one?

19-Aug-05 21:56 I loves it when you talk dirty with that pretty little mouth of yours
19-Aug-05 18:44 Dead sexy :drool:
19-Aug-05 13:10 "Shame about yields huh" stop acting like a dumbass.

I'm thinking it was the one about yields?! :LOL:

(And i must add, after this one, who's the best attention whore around here now!? Not the biggest, the BEST. I mean i just have class in attention whoring) :LOL:

london-boy said:
Which one?

19-Aug-05 21:56 I loves it when you talk dirty with that pretty little mouth of yours
19-Aug-05 18:44 Dead sexy :drool:
19-Aug-05 13:10 "Shame about yields huh" stop acting like a dumbass.

I'm thinking it was the one about yields?! :LOL:
Sorry:(
Middle one.

Vysez said:
Don't tell me you're whining now, Sage?

First you give $500 to buy the favors of an average... married... chick and now you cry because people are playing hating on you?

Damn, you going down, Sage... Down in flames... Damn!

/Vysez pimp slaps Sage and leave the thread

Oh wait!

/Vysez gives a bad rep point to Sage and roll out of the thread

:p

boooo! you get bad rep for not listening! how many times i have posted i DIDNT give her any money!

bah...gave too much rep in last 24 hours.....
but dont make that stop you in giving pos... ;)

after all i have LB breathing down my neck.....:oops:

digitalwanderer said:
That one was me! :D

hehehe i know i was just teasing the ATI FANBOI!!!!! :p

Now let's get the prick who left me a bad reputation from the console forum!! I MEAN!! THE CONSOLE FORUM!! That's just cheap.

silence said:
bah...gave too much rep in last 24 hours.....
but dont make that stop you in giving pos... ;)

after all i have LB breathing down my neck.....:oops:

Well actually now i'm breathing down John's neck... :p and he's... well, whatever he's gonna do to you from behind.

(what the hell's going on with the smilies?!)

HAHA did anyone try to sort the member list by reputation and go to the last page? :LOL: :LOL:

Guess who's the last one! And the second last!

HINT:

PC-Engine Senior Member [has a little shameless behavious in the past]

Sage Senior Member [can only hope to improve]

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I care, but it was funny watching this thread launch my reputation after I posted how silly it is fretting about this. I went from #5 or 6 (last time I checked days ago) to #2. But, yeah, having LB behind me is rather nerve-wracking, though I think my age makes me safe from his predatory habits.

John Reynolds said:
Not that I care, but it was funny watching this thread launch my reputation after I posted how silly it is fretting about this. I went from #5 or 6 (last time I checked days ago) to #2. But, yeah, having LB behind me is rather nerve-wracking, though I think my age makes me safe from his predatory habits.

No one living in the back buffer is safe! I mean you're just asking for it old man! :mrgreen:

Back