Hello again

Yeah, somehow I missed those. Thanks for pointing them out, I didn't see them until you mentioned it.

My spongy pink pool noodle is to blame, I assume. ;)

It's not rip B3D lol it's like 1 or 2 posters. Surely this can be dealt with in some way other than closing the site.
Agreed. I think there is a 1 month thread ban though mods should pm the individual (last chance) so they are aware and can decide to end their "discussion".

If you are going that far... finish the job.
There are still a few off-topic posts in that thread... which is part of the reason it went off the rails.

Hurts that all my numbers and data got deleted... that was a couple of hours of work.
I go play a couple of rounds of DRG:Survivor and it gets nuked.

Yeah not sure this was the right move. The forum is pretty dead as it is so we should probably be a bit more thoughtful about wholesale deletions of content.

That thread needed moderating and there was a lot of nonsense in need of cleanup. However there were also some useful posts that should have been moved to the RDNA 3 thread. Like yourself I did spend a few minutes of my life pulling numbers :D

No idea how the mod tools work and if it’s easy to move posts in bulk like that though.

Cool, I can’t say which specific ones (since I can’t see them) but maybe move the ones with data and scrub the insults and noise if possible?

Probably fifteen minutes, give or take.

Most of it was reading all the "deleted" posts to determine which could be kept whole, which needed a bit of editing (and to then make said edits) , and which could be left dead.

It didn't help my wife was pinging my phone incessantly the whole time. Geez, woman! I'll come get my damn own lunch when I'm ready, I'm a grown ass adu... I mean, yes honey, thank you. I'll be right there. :D

Probably fifteen minutes, give or take.

Most of it was reading all the "deleted" posts to determine which could be kept whole, which needed a bit of editing (and to then make said edits) , and which could be left dead.

It didn't help my wife was pinging my phone incessantly the whole time. Geez, woman! I'll come get my damn own lunch when I'm ready, I'm a grown ass adu... I mean, yes honey, thank you. I'll be right there. :D
Whatever you did seems to have worked in the RDNA4 thread.

Back