WTH people!? (reputation)

silence said:
btw... you can give "approve" and "disapprove" rep....so WTF are grey ones that done change rep?

I guess its just to leave a comment about the post. I got a grey one to. I don't think it actually affects your rep numbers....sorta like a neutral rating...actually thats what it is..lol

I dunno, the posters of said comments probably posted 'em to get you riled up and they seem to be doing a good job of it.

I gave you a negative, but I didn't know about the comment part of the system yet so I don't believe I left you any messages about it. I've taken to signing my comments now so people will know who said them.

My comment for you would have been "I disapprove of his attitude on infidelity and his defense of it. -Digi", if that helps you any.

BlueTsunami said:
I guess its just to leave a comment about the post. I got a grey one to. I don't think it actually affects your rep numbers....sorta like a neutral rating...actually thats what it is..lol

hmmm... possible.... looks weird anyway ;)

Sage said:
same here.. i have given out lots and lots of good rep, never put my name on it though. I gave out one bad rep and that was only to someone complaining about getting bad rep simply to amuse myself with the irony of the situation (getting bad rep for a post about getting bad rep) which I'm sure will happen to me as well heh.
Now that's what I find simply amazing about you.

Not just that you seem to end up in much less than desirable situations on a more or less regular basis, no, you put yourself there knowingly and willingly. :eek:

PS: In case your wondering, I didn't give you any rep to date.

Sage said:
wtf for? which one are you!?

Probably the guy who said you should be a real man for once. :devilish:

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of All Our ALUs, when Sage throws down on Radeon2 for the ultimate 20-second deathmatch.

you know there is something wrong when i have highest rep.... :D

EDIT :: this doesnt mean i dont like or that i ask for negs :cool:

John Reynolds said:
Probably the guy who said you should be a real man for once. :devilish:

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of All Our ALUs, when Sage throws down on Radeon2 for the ultimate 20-second deathmatch.
No.. I did him one better..
radeonic2 btw..
How dare you dishonor my name :mad:

Ill give him a postive rep when I am able and willing ;)

John Reynolds said:
Oops, sorry 'bout that.
Np.
Do again,however, and I'll brutally murder your family and you under the pale moonlight.
:)
silence said:
tricky... cant give same person all the time.... now you have to spread lots of it.... ;)
So I noticed :mad:

Digi why the hell did you give me negative rep jsut because i "care way to much about waht peolpe think of me" ???

my reb has DOUBBLED because of this thread. it was at -13, not its -26!?

silence said:
you know there is something wrong when i have highest rep.... :D

EDIT :: this doesnt mean i dont like or that i ask for negs :cool:

No no no... You know there's something seriously wrong when i have the second highest rep!!!!

Back