What are you playing now? [2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Yakuza spin off. I liked the first one. No dlc yet for the sequel, I don't have the édition with them included I think
the 1st one instantly got me bored. the 2nd was good. not great but good.

want to dive into the DLC but.... it never got discounted lol.

Sniper Elite 5 on pc, everything maxed. Same old Sniper Elite, still very fun game !

On PS5 I started Judgement 2.
Judgment by Sega? I didn't know a second part is out. I got Judgment and Lost Judgment some time ago 'cos they support XeSS.

After finishing Shadow of the Tomb Raider I am completing Gotham Knights now -lvl 18 already, fun game-.

Last edited:
Judgment by Sega? I didn't know a second part is out. I got Judgment and Lost Judgment some time ago 'cos they XeSS support.

After finishing Shadow of the Tomb Raider I am completing Gotham Knights now -lvl 18 already, fun game-.

By Judgment 2 I meant Lost Judgment, since it's the sequel.

I have a serious problem right now where I'm playing Dreamlight Valley because I don't want to delve into something more complex even though it's only "ok". I'm 75% of the way through Scorn as well, which I think got better as it went.

Finished Sniper Elite 5 (but I'll play it again is a more difficult level), but now, Witcher 3 remake. I waited a long time for it, even did an other W2 run to change somes choices and import the save again... I played 207 hours before the new patch (on PC) , to another crazy 207 hours (yes , W3 is ma favorite game of all time).

Replaying Alan Wake.

Looks amazing at 1440p max settings with 8xMSAA+8xTrSAA but, curiously I can't lock it to 144fps.

When looking in to large(ish) scenes it drops to 100fps, my GPU is no where close to 100% and neither is my CPU.

Some kind of engine limit?? Dropping the LOD and draw distance doesn't do much to help maintain 144fps either.

Attachments

• AlanWake_2022_12_14_22_18_38_347.jpg
    AlanWake_2022_12_14_22_18_38_347.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 7
Started up Vampire Survivors a week or two ago & I'm still playing it. I'm no fan of rogue-like games or even RPG games for that matter. But I was a big fan of Gauntlet & The Guardian Legend(NES). So I don't mind some bullet hell games. But the losing/one death & starting over & over again was something that I thought would be deal breaker. At first it was, but I got past it. So far I have over half the achievements but only completed 2 stages. Not sure how much longer I will play. Usually I will stick around until I get 100% but I'm not sure I will make it. Definitely wasn't on my radar. Thanks Game Pass for opening me to games I wouldn't normally play.

Neither of them. Is it great primarily because of the visual experience? Because my 1080ti probably wont let me experience that aspect of it too well.

I enjoyed the story as I only really play single player games due to not really having the time these days to invest in learning maps in multiplayer games.

Vampire Survivors DLC - Legacy of the Moonspell.

Yes, more reasons to spend more hours (currently at 134.1 hours and counting) playing (more like meditating while playing) this game. I'm loving the new Oriental inspiration for the character models and artwork in the new DLC.

Regards,
SB

I know if I hadn't found a trainer with super-jump I would have stopped playing it I was hoping platforming was a new addition to Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back