Volari screenshots

It looks like from the old to the new driver they just disabled one of the gpus on board as the theoretical fillrates are all cut in half...good job XGI

My best guess is they dont know why some games frreze on the duos so they just disable one gpu to make each game work properly.

lost said:
It looks like from the old to the new driver they just disabled one of the gpus on board as the theoretical fillrates are all cut in half...good job XGI

My best guess is they dont know why some games frreze on the duos so they just disable one gpu to make each game work properly.

:cry:

lost said:

If that was the case then why doesn't Max Payne 2 work properly? Remedy says it doesn't crash with a single V8.

StealthHawk said:
lost said:

If that was the case then why doesn't Max Payne 2 work properly? Remedy says it doesn't crash with a single V8.

Meh, maybe their dirver team can't figure out how to disable it properly... 8)

lost said:

You have a good point there...

Back