The most recognizable human face...

MuFu said:
RussSchultz said:
HA! Don King is much more recognizable than any of those people.

What, in the UK? Doubt it.

Stevie Wonder's another that most Brits would recognise before Michael Jordan.
How could you mistake this
1394385.jpg

for anybody else?

Rambler said:
Anyways i wanted to say, i'd agree with Hitler being the closest pick.

You think most people in Bangladesh are going to recognise who Hitler is by face or even know his history? :p

london-boy said:
Jesus never had a single face, he's always been illustrated in different ways.

Speaking about the typical Jesus image, I find it a bit odd that he's commonly pictured as long-haired. How likely is that really? It's barely socially accepted today for a guy to have long hair. Though he was sort of a rebel so who knows?

RussSchultz said:
MuFu said:
RussSchultz said:
HA! Don King is much more recognizable than any of those people.

What, in the UK? Doubt it.

Stevie Wonder's another that most Brits would recognise before Michael Jordan.
How could you mistake this
1394385.jpg

for anybody else?

Well not actually knowing who he is would be the first major stumbling block.

Re OJ Simpson, I just gave that as an example in the context of the post. He's obviously not up there with Hitler, Einstein etc in terms of world-wide recognition.

Tahir said:
I think the swatsika kinda gives it away .. :LOL:

Indeed. I thought it was Barry Chuckle.

Think it might be Bush right now? I mean with all the hate posters of him and the burning of effigies of him he's getting pretty well known.

Tahir said:
Rambler said:
Anyways i wanted to say, i'd agree with Hitler being the closest pick.

You think most people in Bangladesh are going to recognise who Hitler is by face or even know his history? :p

IMHO much more likely than the rest mentioned - ofcourse for them it would be Budha or whatever god is the most worshipped there :)

Not actually sure why this hasnt been mentioned:
George W. Bush or OBL

Between the 2 you have you people who love him or hate him with a passion. Now im sure youll find poor/starving children in some remote part of africa who would not have a clue about either, but i would say 80+% of the worlds population would recognize one or the other.

epic

epicstruggle said:
Not actually sure why this hasnt been mentioned:
George W. Bush or OBL

Between the 2 you have you people who love him or hate him with a passion. Now im sure youll find poor/starving children in some remote part of africa who would not have a clue about either, but i would say 80+% of the worlds population would recognize one or the other.

epic

Yes, they are relatively famous now. I'm not sure about the 80% figure you mentioned. OBL has been hiding for so long that I believe that now he's been forgotten.

However, this poll goes far beyond that.

mito said:
Yes, they are relatively famous now. I'm not sure about the 80% figure you mentioned. OBL has been hiding for so long that I believe that now he's been forgotten.

However, this poll goes far beyond that.
You would be hardpressed to find someone who doesnt recognize OBL (or bush for that matter) in most western countries Europe, or the middle east.

epic

epicstruggle said:
You would be hardpressed to find someone who doesnt recognize OBL (or bush for that matter) in most western countries Europe, or the middle east.

epic

I understand. The thing is, the people of South America and the Far East have other concerns (that's more than 50% of the world population). The recent tsunami tragedy is one of them...

mito said:
epicstruggle, what's this t-minus stuff about?
:) Number of days left until i file my naturalization papers to become a citizen of the United States. Ive waited almost 20 years to get it and now its almost here. After that it will be a few(2-3 hopefully) until i get my citizenship, then im fillling for my wife to get a green card and then she should be here in about 4-6 months from now. Ive lived apart from my wife for almost 3 years, and i am ready for this separation to be finally over. 8)

epic

Back