The most recognizable human face...

Reverend

Banned
... is Albert Einstein's... yes?

I doubt anyone would fail to immediately know a caricature featuring his hair and his moustache as Einstein. It's a 100 years since his papers on time, light, space and matter and he is probably more"remembered" than Newton, Galileo and Aristotle by the current generation.

Or maybe the most recognizable face would be John Lennon :)

Reverend said:
... is Albert Einstein's... yes?

I doubt anyone would fail to immediately know a caricature featuring his hair and his moustache as Einstein. It's a 100 years since his papers on time, light, space and matter and he is probably more"remembered" than Newton, Galileo and Aristotle by the current generation.

Or maybe the most recognizable face would be John Lennon :)

YOU MUST BE JOKING!!
Though i'd love it to be him, i seriously don't think he's the most recognizable face.

I think Michael Jackson is more recognizable. I mean, it's hard to find someone who doens't know what he looks like (whatever variety of his face), whereas there are many poeple (kids mainly) who don't know what Einstein looks like. At the same time, he's old enough and he's been around enough that even old people recognize him.

london-boy said:
At the same time, he's old enough and he's been around enough that even old people recognize him.

I'd say each generation recognizes a different version of his face... :devilish:

rabidrabbit said:

it must be hitler, as not only is he very distinct looking anyyone can see him in mass media even today, in political campaigns, in history classes in schools, he must be the most recognizeable face anywhere from India to Africa to the north pole :D

Once you see him you can't miss it as the mustache are quite distinct as well as the freaky looking face and the haircur :LOL:

plus every single person who had at least a little education has most liekly heard him mentioned WWII is not a topic that you can miss wherever you are

Kunst%20Hitler.jpg

Druga Runda said:
rabidrabbit said:

it must be hitler, as not only is he very distinct looking anyyone can see him in mass media even today, in political campaigns, in history classes in schools, he must be the most recognizeable face anywhere from India to Africa to the north pole :D

Once you see him you can't miss it as the mustache are quite distinct as well as the freaky looking face and the haircur :LOL:

plus every single person who had at least a little education has most liekly heard him mentioned WWII is not a topic that you can miss wherever you are

Kunst%20Hitler.jpg

Yeah i think it's a close call between him, John Paul II and Michael Jackson.

But according to mel gibsons father , the holocost never happened ... so doesn't that mean hitler is fictional ?

Aside from that i would have to say mickey mouse would be the one to win and i know he is a fictional character

Who's John Paul II?
OK, I know who he is, but the only characteristic about him is the clothes. His face was just a generic old man's face. And in fact, I think a lot of people could misstake a cardinal for the pope.

IMO Hitler has a clear lead here, with Einstein as a runner up, and the others mentioned here can't compete.

I would say Hitler, Einstein and MJ as top 3. Some others, maybe...

Elvis
Bob Marley
Muhammad Ali

A long time ago it was probably Charlie Chaplin. Does Ronald McDonald count? :LOL:

Back