The First Halo 3 Single Player Screens + Video! Rules=#369

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Spoilers

God Rays! :oops:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7842543&postcount=6352

HPIM1466.jpg

Quality over quantity I say. Too many games a few years ago added a lot of nonsense to stretch them out and I'm glad they won't be doing that. I have a lot more money than time.

Besides, the multiplayer is about 1000 hours of fun. :)

If they make 4 player coop on Legendary really hard, it definately would merit a re-play through. With 3 other humans, a few more enemies, and cranked up difficulty it would be a unique enough experience to give it a second go.

just so everybody knows, there are a lot of spoilers about the game's end (even a video of the ending on youtube) and the spoilers are supposed to ruin the story so you may want to be careful about avoiding the spoilers.

Pretty sweet looking map; that bar galaxy is so ominous. The elite model is very nice. :cool:

I still hate their crystal sword.

One thing to note from those screens (although it's hard to tell from the scaled down shots in this thread) is that the first one there confirms the existence of the MkV armor from Halo 1 as a permutation :D (on the guy coming out of the bunker and the guy with the rocket launcher).

you mean like that picture at the top of the page (post 701) that looks like it was taken with a digital camera? Perhaps you could point out all the horrible aliasing to me, I'm having trouble finding it.

No I mean all of the new IGN pics. All the clearer ones have no hud.

The 360 has a nice scaler I've heard ...

Anyway, just wanted to mention that the game is being marketed extremely agressively here in the Netherlands. On the radio they have a special promotion that is mentioned each hour just about 24 hours a day, and there's a big movie style premiere in Amsterdam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back