The First Halo 3 Single Player Screens + Video! Rules=#369

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking Awsome!

Is it me or did the single player look significantly better than the beta?

I would like to take this time to laugh at the people who claimed the game has been downgraded from the E3 2K6 trailer.

EDIT: This is by far the best looking Xbox 360 game!

I liked the last pic, online co-op with MC and Arbiter side by side? ;)

The video shows them standing side-by-side on a bluff overlooking a large battle. Seems to indicate there might be coop using the arbiter and chief, which would be cool.

Better yet, Bungie.net servers ;)

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=ethreeblowout

The video shows them standing side-by-side on a bluff overlooking a large battle. Seems to indicate there might be coop using the arbiter and chief, which would be cool.

Indeed ;)

copyofsnapshot200707102tg1.jpg

Impressions: The video isn't that great quality, and the aliasing is quite apparent. Lighting and shadowing and motion blur is quite good.

I like the lighting, and the framerate seems to be good too. I also like the more natural look in some of the environments. It makes the game a little less soulless compared to its previous iterations.

I like the lighting, and the framerate seems to be good too. I also like the more natural look in some of the environments. It makes the game a little less soulless compared to its previous iterations.

Yeah, I noticed that too! Hopefully the environments will be a bit less repetitive this time around.

I just watched the trailer, and I've mixed impressions. Parts of it were a bit bland (everything taking place in industrial settings), others were absolutely great (everything in the open, with the vehicles). Looks like the campaign will be quite epic, anyway.

I really don't see anything so impressive about those screen TBQH.

The models look low-poly and the textures quality need some work

Wow... wow....

I can't believe how underwhelmed I feel with the overall quality of that trailer. They should have done something akin to the E3 03 demo. One complete section, not this.... montage of "cool" sequences. There are things that look good, but.... ugh.

I feel more excited about Marathon 2 right now.

Also, it's awesome to know that Epic later received a ton of response which indicated, to their surprise, that people wanted to fight the Brumak. That doesn't sound like crap at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back