Pre-Order Info/Help - PS4/XO

I went into the local game store to see how they were setting up for the big day. Lots of promo stuff around. Empty XB1 boxes stacked behind the counter and lots of other paraphernalia. Games for both systems on the wall displays.

The guy behind the counter was dead sulky though. He's a diehard xbot to the core, and had spent the entire night arranging the displays so all the XB1 merchandise was in front of the PS4 until his boss came in and made him re-arrange it all! Apparently the pre-orders are about 3:1 for the PS4 and it's really getting to him :LOL:

for gamestop country wide its not a big disparity , its about 1.4 to 1 . With MS able to provide more day one pre orders that number should shrink.

I still don't know what I get with my day 1 edition, fifa 14? Forza? Nothing? Am I even sure I get the day 1 edition when it's a local day 1 thing now. What about that live gold for a year?

Update, just read a interview, right now (it's from Microsoft so who knows..) i am looking at 2! free games (titles not known yet), nothing mentioned about Live Gold. And the Day 1 edition markings should still be certain.

Yeah for me!

Xo day one is back in stock at Best Buy (and has been for at least a day AFAIK)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/microso...tion/9008207.p?id=1219013502536&skuId=9008207

Wow, this isn't a good sign for XO on Ebay if this keeps up.

Fun fact , dispite reducing the number of countries they are releasing in , they never lowered production. So a lot of the extra preorders is shifting that stock over to the states. Makes no sense for them to warehouse inventory in another country and sit on it while shelves go dry in the states.

Fun fact , dispite reducing the number of countries they are releasing in , they never lowered production. So a lot of the extra preorders is shifting that stock over to the states. Makes no sense for them to warehouse inventory in another country and sit on it while shelves go dry in the states.

Meh, those missing countries should have made up 5% or less of demand (probably a lot less) so I'm not sure I buy that.

Seems all ps4 preorders are filled here in France.
I don't care about day one, but I would have liked having one before christmas.
I'll try brick & mortar stores once it's released :)

Pre-order any of these X1 games and get $10 gc:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/categoryID.66612600?icid=Xbox_$10preorderoffer_101313

Digital pre-orders for some PS4 games should now be available on the PS3 PSN and PC SEN stores. Haven't verified this yet, myself.

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/statuses/390205968220295168

A few more games added to the PSN PS4 pre-order list:

Killzone Shadow Fall
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition
Battlefield 4

If I'm not mistaken, the $10 PSN credit for every $50 spent is still currently active.

I managed to snatch that superior 500€ PS4 bundle with camera. It will arrive to me in mid-december, shortly after Hungarian launch.

Amazon just gave me an order update for the DS4. I should have the extra one I ordered on Tuesday. Nothing about the PS Camera, which is also reportedly out in the wild, or the XBO controller + play and charge kit. Not sure if MS is taking the same no street date approach.

$20 Live gift card with purchase of 12 month Live Gold code. Unless there's a better deal out there, I think I might jump on this, mainly in preparation for the XBO.

There's also a $40 offer for Live Gold (12 months) when bundled with Standard Edition One (or a 360).

Stopped home for lunch and found a little Amazon package waiting for me. Didn't have much time to play with it due to some irresponsible last minute meeting scheduling :mad:, but what I can see from quick initial impressions is that the DS4 feels damn good in the hands. A nice bit of heft to it, along with a solid feel. The question is, can it retain its sturdy feel across the life of the controller, which the DS3 failed to do (it started getting creaky pretty quickly)? Still no PS Camera, however.

Back