Playstation Plus

another thing overlooked about PS plus is the game share feature...was quite cool when I played online with my daughter on battlefront split-screen with only me owning the game

I am definitely going to play Zombi. Being interested to play this game since the Wii U release. So at least I am interested in one game this month.

Neither service has none. By the way what is AAA again?

How can you claim "neither service has none" if you don't know what AAA is?

Is that how value or quality is judged?
Even if you do think low-budget indie top-down shooters and low-budget indie pixelated rogue-like 2D sidescrollers are the best thing since the invention of the toilet, the rented games in IGC are seriously lacking in diversity. Because if you happen to have the heretic preference of not enjoying those kinds of games then all you get is a bunch of demos like King's Quest episode one and Ground Zeroes.

I am definitely going to play Zombi. Being interested to play this game since the Wii U release. So at least I am interested in one game this month.

Me too. Zombi is a good addition to the portfolio, but the Plus has been so bad for so long that they'll need a lot more to raise the customer satisfaction on the service.

I can't think of a reason in the last few months I have Plus, honestly. I don't do multiplayer cause I hate people, I don't play these indie games cause I hate cheap. No idea.

I know Xbox One has gotten Tomb Raider: Definitive edition and Lords of the Fallen, next month it gets Sunset Overdrive. In my book those easily beat the PS4 offerings so far.
Killer instinct Season 1
Thief
Rayman legends
Assassins creed black flag

Quite a few solid x360 titles as well which going forward are backwards compatible.

Soon to be red dead redemption from what I understand.

I can't think of a reason in the last few months I have Plus, honestly. I don't do multiplayer cause I hate people, I don't play these indie games cause I hate cheap. No idea.
Then you're missing out, there have been some great indies! I was addicted to Broforce.

It is said, but now PS is leading, Sony has no interest in delivering PS+ goods. It is understandable from the pov of an ass company.

The only good thing is that the other ass company is so much behind, that it starts to delivers now...lol!

Gold now is like the combination of the free multiplayer & AAA PS+ titles of the PS3 before the PS4 was released... :rolleyes:

i wonder, how much sony is willing to spend for each month's IGC?

btw before 2016 (or 2015?), US PSN always have the BEST IGC. Thats the reason i subscribed to 50 USD US PS Plus every year instead of 25 USD Indonesia PS Plus a year (yes, Indonesia PSN is that cheap since the exchange rate dive in end of 2015).

Now US IGC = Asia IGC.

Even the simple joy of "I wonder what's coming next" has been worth the ~$4 USD a month I pay and I play zero online games.

You call it joy. I call it disappointment and regret.

Back