Playstation Plus

Arwin

Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
Legend
(I got tired of finding a good thread for this, and now that the service is becoming more important for Playstation 4, I thought it wouldn't hurt starting a dedicated thread)

This week Playstation Plus is really rather excellent again, especially for those who own both Playstation 3 and Vita: Saints Row the 3rd and Battlefield 3 for PS3, and Unit 13 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus for Vita!

In summary
Leaving PS Plus in July:

3rd July: Kingdoms of Amalur – Reckoning
3rd July: Lord of the Rings War in the North
3rd July: The Cave
3rd July: Rayman Origins
3rd July: Coconut Dodge

Entering PS Plus in July:

3rd July: Battlefield 3
3rd July: Payday: The Heist
3rd July: Saints Row the Third
3rd July: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
3rd July: Unit 13

Kingdoms of amalur is a good little game surprising into it at the minute. Bought some dlc and it doesn't work so I'm a little pissed at that though expecially as it's a known issue.

Looking forward to battlefield 3 though as it looks good and saints row 3 like the second on which was also free on plus a few months back gave up due to a lack of trophy support.

Hmm, can't download J&D now, server down ... Hopefully doesn't mean they're fixing this ... ;) I could a few hours ago but hen I didn't have enough space and it was dinner time.

actually my download list didn't work, but searching for jak still resulted in me finding and being able to download the trilogy for Vita

No, it was a glitch in the store, data-entry mistake, most likely. But I managed to get it for free. Yay. ;)

So at least I can get to see whether or not the reduced framerate and such on the Vita are as bad as some people say.

Otherwise, at least I can let my son play the PS3 version of J&D (only one I was interested in, and for that reason). I already own the Playstation 2 version, but my backward compatible PS3 died, so I don't have to feel too guilty about this I suppose. ;)

Hmm, can't download J&D now, server down ... Hopefully doesn't mean they're fixing this ... ;) I could a few hours ago but hen I didn't have enough space and it was dinner time.

It's really disappointing, but the J&D collection is fucking awful on the Vita. Blurry, sub-native mess running at 20 fps. I only bought the second game because the first is supposedly the worst offender of the three, but even the second game runs like crap.

It's really disappointing, but the J&D collection is fucking awful on the Vita. Blurry, sub-native mess running at 20 fps. I only bought the second game because the first is supposedly the worst offender of the three, but even the second game runs like crap.

Have to agree which is a shame. In this state, the ame isn't worth what I paid for it ... I would have asked for a refund.

New Playstation Plus games are up! In EU, you can already find them too, through search.
(Payday, Battlefield, 3 Saints Row 3 for PS3, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Unit 13 for Vita)

Anyone has problems "purchasing" PS+ Instant Collection version of Unit 13? I get error message that I'm not "eligible" to get it. :(

Anyone has problems "purchasing" PS+ Instant Collection version of Unit 13? I get error message that I'm not "eligible" to get it. :(

I saw someone on the PS EU blog post something similar, it was due to the fact they had already gotten a discount voucher for the game. Or so he claimed at least.

Back