Sony Vita Games Thread

w00t w00t ! After Vita 3.01 patch this morning, it can tether to my iPhone now. Yippie~
I got that working at the weekend with the previous firmware. I was able to wirelessly tether my Vita to my iPhone 5S (4G connection) and get it to remote connect to my PS4 which I was very pleased about. I'm not planning to use this much at all, not given my monthly 750mb data allowance but perhaps sometime in the future.

The bigger limitation of me using my PS4 very remotely, or streaming gameplay, is my paltry 768kbps upstream :cry: I'll be all over fibre as soon as it's offered in my area.

Can someone educate me about this Doki Dori Universe game? What is it ? And is it for Vita too or ps4 only? Has anyone here tried it and can share the experience.

Can someone educate me about this Doki Dori Universe game? What is it ? And is it for Vita too or ps4 only? Has anyone here tried it and can share the experience.

Somehow this was totally off my radar. There is more about the game, including a video about the scope and goals, here on the EU PlayStation website.

It's Cross-Buy for PS3, PS4 and Vita. Looks intriguing and I may well grab it.

I have it on Steam, but I don't 'get ' it :(
It's similar to Minecraft in that most of the fun comes with creating and making stuff although it's more combat orientated. It's not for everybody though.

Thanx , those 8 things seems weird enough to try it out :D ! Couldn't watch the video on the ipad.
Ditto. I loved the conversation between the zombie and the chicken. It definitely ranks as one of the weirdest things I've played since I began gaming in the 70s. :LOL:

Yeah. It's charming and you got to play more to see how weird it gets! :)

So, I bought Resistance Burning SKies in the recent 60% off sale, thinking what the heck lets chk it out, it reviewed pretty badly and all...

but what a surprise :D ! The game is actually very very good with a very Uncharted like feel to it and the pacing and motivations are perfect uptill now ! WHy the hell did this game get panned? Its very good, more fun than KZ Mercenary bcause here the character actually has a mmotivation and levels are proper SP levels not contracts for money. Even the boss fight felt good !

what a hidden gem :p ! Its nothing fancy , but for a vita game it is very very good ! I am at the Bridge part now, uptill now it has me totally hooked ! Its up there with the Uncharted for Vita. Gfx cannot match KZ or others visual treats, but this is a much better experience , IMO.

I bought Persona 4 Golden today (10 euros in the European store), i played P3 on the PsP for about 150+ hours so i'm guessing this will be rather good for summer time :D

I have made it quite far into the campaign and the quality isn't dropping at all. Really like it. Reminds me so much of Resistance 1&2.
What I really like is that the characters come across well. Simple ,yet well done. Something handheld games just don't do and the boss fights also do not feel lacking due to being on a handheld. Except for the lower enemy count to compensate for the less analog sticks, everything else feels pretty much like Resistance. If they scale up the encounters , it seems to hai a complete template to be turned into a ps3 game.

Like it !

@Clukos: that was the first game I bought for my Vita. But that requires u to sit down and play for a stretch like a console game and for that reason it is suspended mid way for me. Dragons Crown, Ys Vii and now Resistance provide instant action and in smaller chunks. That helps a lot in the situations I have my vita.

I bought Persona 4 Golden today (10 euros in the European store), i played P3 on the PsP for about 150+ hours so i'm guessing this will be rather good for summer time :D

Okay, this might be a little spoilery but everyone who plays P4 Golden must know this beforehand:
- Before December (in game time), make several saves and head on to the internet to see what you should do in the following days (search for Persona 4 Golden True Ending, most walkthroughs keep it mostly spoiler-free).

There's a little part that, if you do wrong, will end your game prematurely and you'll lose the remaining ~25 hours of the game, including lots of cutscenes and dialogue.

Okay, this might be a little spoilery but everyone who plays P4 Golden must know this beforehand:
- Before December (in game time), make several saves and head on to the internet to see what you should do in the following days (search for Persona 4 Golden True Ending, most walkthroughs keep it mostly spoiler-free).

There's a little part that, if you do wrong, will end your game prematurely and you'll lose the remaining ~25 hours of the game, including lots of cutscenes and dialogue.

I think I did that but then got bored. Man, I wish I can use cheat and skip the battles... I hate the battles in persona series.

Hmm I wonder how persona dancing all night story is.. The battle is only rhythm mini game right?

Wow, that sounds so strange o_O ! ! !

Back